Monitoring WyoLink in Sheridan County

W7TZK

Set up RTL-SDR on 150.9725 and getting a lot of local traffic. Seems to be some DOT snowplows, medical & fire, school busses, Wyo HP occasionally,
The data from DSD+ shows 17 talk groups, with a 4 or 5 digit ID.
I'm looking for the "group alias" for these all over RadioReference, FCC, and others but it seems not much available up in northern Wyo.
There are 2 other sites in the county but I've not listened to them much yet.
Any help would be appreciated and I'll post whatever I can dig up if there's any interest.
Thanks

whp3310

What you have going on is your listening to one of the 3 voice channels for the Banner Ridge Wyolink Tower. This is an ok way to listen to Everything in the North Central/East region of Wyoming. The best way to listen to the States Digital Trunking network is to get a Digital Trunking Scanner, (Whistler 1065 (Desktop) or Whistler 1040 (Handheld)) From there, you can setup your 'Group Alias' The way you want and listen to only the certain agencies you would like. Check Here too: WyoLink Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State (radioreference.com), This shows the current list of all the wyoink towers and all the current agencies utilizing the state system. If you need addition help, PM me and I might be able to answer your questions.