Monmouth County Channel 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

I have this channel (477.0625 PL 179.9 repeater) programmed in my scanners and a number of times throughout the course of a day I get heavy static on it. It usually lasts for 30 seconds to a minute. I've never actually heard anything on it except for the static. Does anyone else monitor this channel and if so have you experienced this? I would imagine there's no explanation for this except for the possibility of interference from another outside agency. However, I was thinking Kevin Obrien may be able to shed some light on this.

apparantly this freq is not being used for anything per one of the techs so maybe just outside interference. he will put it in the cushman and monitor it from freehold.

NESN

M/C interference

Kevin, not to go too far off-topic, but I hope the Techs are aware of the terrible bleed-over onto County Car from EMS 1.

fineshot1

I have this channel (477.0625 PL 179.9 repeater) programmed in my scanners and a number of times throughout the course of a day I get heavy static on it. It usually lasts for 30 seconds to a minute. I've never actually heard anything on it except for the static. Does anyone else monitor this channel and if so have you experienced this? I would imagine there's no explanation for this except for the possibility of interference from another outside agency. However, I was thinking Kevin Obrien may be able to shed some light on this.

First time i have been home during the day(home sick today) and I am hearing this.

Sounds pretty much like 9.6K data to me. I am using my RS Pro95/rubber duck and hear
it much better when i am upstairs on the 2nd floor so its actually a bit weak signal wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.