Monmouth County Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuggyBoo

Hey all, i know this was asked previously and Monmoth County QCII TONES. was given as the answer but the site hasn't been updated in god knows when and the email associated to it is returned to sender so I'm wondering if anyone has an updated list on the Quik-call 2 and Plectron tones for monmouth county...
Thanks!

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
interested as well.

Also interested in Sea Girt PD's stance on staying with their analog dispatch or joining the Monmouth P25 system.

thanks

mcradio72

As stated previously, in your original posting a few months ago, check with the line officers/chiefs, that is, assuming you're a member of either/any of the aforementioned departments/squads based upon your forum username.

Hey all, i know this was asked previously and Monmoth County QCII TONES. was given as the answer but the site hasn't been updated in god knows when and the email associated to it is returned to sender so I'm wondering if anyone has an updated list on the Quik-call 2 and Plectron tones for monmouth county...
Thanks!

OP: http://forums.radioreference.com/ne...-county-fire-ems-pager-tones.html#post2654300

Status
Not open for further replies.