Monroe County Alerting Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Forgive me if I missed this being discussed anywhere else. Has anyone ever noticed a CTCSS of 218.1 on the Monroe Alerting frequency? It was only present during tone out and went away during the voice portion of the page.

I've never noticed this before. I do know some centers use DCS or CTCSS during tones only.

Thanks,

Sibbley

Steveradio

Northampton County has PL set up for its alerting frequencies along with many in New Jersey as well.

Monroe County is staying CSQ as far as Im aware

How ever last night noticed 453.7125 DPL664 being simulcast of Fire Central units, this frequency is listed as repeater.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
I only noticed this 218.1 PL briefly. The PL flashed during the alert tones and was gone during voice. I haven't seen it since Sunday night. Additionally, I only noticed this on my 436HP while using the attic antenna.

Could be I was getting another area and not Monroe? I did a quick search for 453.7500 with no PL and came up with nothing using 218.1 in NJ and PA.

Oh well.

Thanks,

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
I just caught it again a little while ago on an alert for Lehman Township. From what I can find there is a Lehman Township in Monroe or Pike, but also dispatched by Monroe? I've been listening all day and I haven't seen the PL tone on any other alert.

When I got the PL hit on the Lehman Township call, the PSR-800 showed no PL tone but the 436 did?

Status
Not open for further replies.