Monroe County Sheriff / Ellettsville PD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woverman

I have been away from scanning for quite a while and just getting started again. I'm on the south side of Bloomington. I'm not picking up anything for Monroe County Sheriff or Ellettsville PD. Any ideas?

I am picking up Bloomington Police, State Police, IU Police, fire and ambulance.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bill

woverman

BCD436HP

I made the jump from a mid-90's Radio Shack PRO-46 to a Uniden BCD436HP.

Got away from listening when things started to switch to trunking but kept checking in to see what was changing. Everything seemed so complicated... Hoosier Safe-T, rebanding... tried again late last year and was thinking about the Home Patrol 1 when I saw the announcement for the new Uniden scanners.

After i posted this last night I thought to try the antenna off my old scanner and I did pick up MCSD/EPD. But I'm not sure I'm getting as much traffic on other systems with that antenna.

The other antenna is like the RadioShack Indoor Telescopic Scanner Antenna but the picture doesn't look exact... it probably changed in 20 years.

kc9kuh

sounds like your on the right track there wear are you at in bloomington there is 3 towers the they use maybe you need to try to listen to a another tower

Status
Not open for further replies.