Monroe PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cskib32087

While in bridgeport today I was listening to monroe PD and about 5 times they went encrypted.
Lots of keyups and radio repair asking IDs
A change to come??

scollier

I guess so. :-( Too many nosey people in that small town! That's what happens when all the yuppies move in and taxes get raised. Maybe they snuck that one in on the referendum. I don't think the good old boys would let that happen! I'm surprised to see Monroe even pass a budget every year! They always have trouble, which is why most towns today got out of the 1800s and got aldermen to pass things.

Last edited:

scollier

Actually that happened about 6-630pm Friday night. Would be funny to get an update from a volunteer listening to a pd radio at the fd or ems and see how language changes. LOL

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
come on, monroe went totally encrypted 100% of the time? You have got to be kidding me. EMS used to be on PD's freq but CMED has been dispatching them for awhile now. Kinda sucks for them though unless they have an actual pd radio. you get a psych or crash and the cops are talking about it on their freq usually gives a heads up on the situation and seeing as their intercepts are from AMR I know that's gotta suck for those medics, but it is what it is I guess

Cskib32087

I Talked to someone from FD & EMS and they do not have the encryption, Only PD
He told me PD only for the encryption and FD & EMS will never have it, Like Wilton, Southbury, Milford ect.

Actually that happened about 6-630pm Friday night. Would be funny to get an update from a volunteer listening to a pd radio at the fd or ems and see how language changes. LOL

scollier

LOL. Milford totally locked us out on both sides. they do the tones over the phones. LOL.

Find you from your bud what the real reason behind the enc was for pd. Just curious

I Talked to someone from FD & EMS and they do not have the encryption, Only PD
He told me PD only for the encryption and FD & EMS will never have it, Like Wilton, Southbury, Milford ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.