Monrovia Murder Suspect Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

landonjensen

http://www.topix.com/city/monrovia-ca/2008/04/murder-suspect-search-in-monrovia

A large containment area has been established in the City of Monrovia in the area of Lemon and California. Multiple cities are onscene looking for a last suspect, wanted for murder out of Los Angeles.

A car had been pulled over, with 4 occupants inside. 2/4 Left the vehicle and took off running. Police officers have 3 out of 4 in custody, and are searching for the 4th.

The cities of Monrovia, Arcadia, Pasadena, and the California Highway Patrol are onscene. Pasadena Police Department is providing a Helicopter over the scene, and Monrovia Police has a K9 on the ground.

key2_altfire

That's three blocks from my house. I was watching an automotive rally race on my PC so didn't have the scanners going & missed out until the rally was over. Then I caught the news from broadcast AM news.

Monrovia's been a real hotbed lately... any RR freaks wanna come to my house for a scanner party?! Chances are, there'll be some action!

karldotcom

There has been an uptick all over the place. LAPD has been hopping. But the city council banned murders this weekend, so I am sure there wont be any.

Status
Not open for further replies.