Montana Federal Beaverhead/Deer Lodge National Forest and Lolo National Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
So after going most of the summer without hearing Beaverhead/Deer Lodge National Forest on my scanner here in Philipsburg, I decided to try something out and take out all the Tones and put them on search. I than started hearing them on my scanner and realized that the most of the tones are wrong for the Data base for some on the sites. I wanted to see if anyone else is in the area and have the same problem. Here are the tones that work so I can finally here forest service in my area. So far the Bitterroot National Forest seems to match up.

Lolo National Forest

East Richmond Peak- CTCSS -127.3
White Mountain - CTCSS-127.3
University Mountain- CTCSS-127.3
Stark Mountain- CTCSS-127.3

Beaverhead/Deer Lodge National Forest

Emerine- CTCSS- 123.0
Henderson CTCSS-123.0
Jack Mountain CTCSS-123.0

ecps92

Appears that the RRDB maybe showing the input tones, not the Output )

The wiki could use a look thru as well - missing some sites or site names changed

So after going most of the summer without hearing Beaverhead/Deer Lodge National Forest on my scanner here in Philipsburg, I decided to try something out and take out all the Tones and put them on search. I than started hearing them on my scanner and realized that the most of the tones are wrong for the Data base for some on the sites. I wanted to see if anyone else is in the area and have the same problem. Here are the tones that work so I can finally here forest service in my area. So far the Bitterroot National Forest seems to match up.

Lolo National Forest

East Richmond Peak- CTCSS -127.3
White Mountain - CTCSS-127.3
University Mountain- CTCSS-127.3
Stark Mountain- CTCSS-127.3

Beaverhead/Deer Lodge National Forest

Emerine- CTCSS- 123.0
Henderson CTCSS-123.0
Jack Mountain CTCSS-123.0

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Yes, there was a submitter that used official information and submitted it without knowing how it works.

I’ve been undoing all those submissions as time permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.