Montana railroads updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
The railroad section has been updated. I know there are some random shortlines and regionals in the state that are not in the database.

If you have confirmed, concrete information (mile posts, subdivision limits, etc) please post them here so that I can figure out where to put them. I am looking for the same information as how the database is setup now.

I also would like any source material (can PM me if you need to so its not public) so that I can make sure the right information is going in.

Thanks!

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Database again updated with MRL information. The Wiki has also been added with additional information. Still looking for any information on short lines in the state. Thanks!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I have added your wiki page to the Montana state page, at the bottom. I've also added the required categories.

Mike

PJH

Premium Subscriber
If your able to add paragraph breaks in the article, that would be good. I suck at wiki formatting. I tried the "/p" type stuff earlier and no dice.

QDP2012

If your able to add paragraph breaks in the article, that would be good. I suck at wiki formatting. I tried the "/p" type stuff earlier and no dice.

The article has been reformatted. Please let us know if you want anything changed.

Hope this helps,

Status
Not open for further replies.