MontCo upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
So far no joy on my PSR800. Wildcard just gets fragments of transmissions and blips of "busy signal" for encryption. I may be out of luck. Cavmedic, I have a Pi 4 and SDR dongle. I may need to pick your brain on how to set up OP25 for Montco.

It is a PITA, but message me and we will figure something out

radio3353

yeah my mistake, I heard a single 313 unit on the new system shortly after noon and got too excited. Ah well, hopefully not much longer

OK, thanks. I was wondering because my G5 is still silent on Fire/EMS Dispatch and EMS TG's.

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
yeah my mistake, I heard a single 313 unit on the new system shortly after noon and got too excited. Ah well, hopefully not much longer
I just went back and checked my active 911 and my alpha pagers, and there was still no notification to switch over for either ............ One or more of the east towers were going into failsoft the past few days and a few users reported their radios showing the same last night....... Not sure if they are having issues.. Its pretty silent on social media...........

FoleyF

Premium Subscriber
What a sad day to turn on my Pro-106 scanner and not hear anything in MontCo. It sounds like even an upgrade to a SDS-100 won’t help for law enforcement due to encryption. Any workarounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.