Monterey county p25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Is anybody in Monterey county that has had luck listening to any frequencies since they went digital?
I just bought a new scanner and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm still not able to listen!

kma371

QRT
Hi Guys,

Is anybody in Monterey county that has had luck listening to any frequencies since they went digital?
I just bought a new scanner and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm still not able to listen!

Well, lets start with some basic information. We need to know which scanner you are talking about and the general area you are located.

barovelli

Feed Provider
Great Updates! The new scanner I've had for 3 months is now becoming more useful.

Have not had time to watch the radio while it scans, but updated my BCD996P2 with the latest systems and let it run in the background. Heard King City on 638.

The previous information here netted occasional comms and some horribly distorted audio.

kma371

QRT
Great Updates! The new scanner I've had for 3 months is now becoming more useful.

Have not had time to watch the radio while it scans, but updated my BCD996P2 with the latest systems and let it run in the background. Heard King City on 638.

The previous information here netted occasional comms and some horribly distorted audio.

Well, that's not very helpful to the posters question. He's having trouble receiving on a different radio.

Karinarodas, are you still having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.