Montg, BCC Pager Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradam2001

I moved from Germantown, to Bethesda. I never had any luck with BBC pager tones working. Is there a trick or don't it work. I do have other ones woking.
Thanks for any help

I am using the 396T

OldsDoug

bradam2001 said:
I moved from Germantown, to Bethesda. I never had any luck with BBC pager tones working. Is there a trick or don't it work. I do have other ones woking.
Thanks for any help

I am using the 396T

I'll try putting it in mine and see what results I get - I have other ones working but have not programmed BCC. In the meantime, you might try deleting it and redoing it just to see what happens. Good luck, I'll try to do this in the next couple of weeks and get back to you here.

Doug

bradam2001

Thank you,

I have tried everyhting.
Funny thing is I worked for a company that was contracted to instill all the power for the new system in all the stations.
They put is right next to the DC system in a storage room.
I did half the stations in Montgomery.
Now I work for the county, but nothing todo with the fire

dmi

Premium Subscriber
OldsDoug said:
I'll try putting it in mine and see what results I get - I have other ones working but have not programmed BCC. In the meantime, you might try deleting it and redoing it just to see what happens. Good luck, I'll try to do this in the next couple of weeks and get back to you here.

Doug

Are you all referring to two-tone paging?

jay

OldsDoug

dmi said:
Are you all referring to two-tone paging?

jay

Affirmative. Somewhere on rr is a listing of the tones... somebody sent me a link awhile back, I'll see if I can find it and post it.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Pretty simple, actually - look at the Maryland page in the database, select Montgomery county. There should be tabs at the top - select files. There you go.

Note that some folks have put tone outs on a spreadsheet - in this case, there would be a downloads tab where you would find it.

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.