Montgomery County ALPHA Paging System

Status
Not open for further replies.

venture380

Premium Subscriber
Hello. I'm looking for some information to program my Apollo Pilot pager. I already have a few capcodes due to some helpful information from another post here, but there is another capcode that I need. I am looking for the SARS 380 Rescue capcode (I'm involved with the Search Dog Team). Basically, I already have 0380005 and 0380013. I'm wondering if the rescue code would be something to do with the last 2 digits. Any have any pointers?

venture380

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I'll program that in and see if it works next time there's a rescue call.

venture380

Premium Subscriber
The 0380021 capcode works but is not rescue, it's just more SARS EMS calls. Thanks anyway!

CommJunkie

Since you have the access to the programming software, try programing 0380001 all the way to 0380007 and firgure out what they are. Keep going up til you find what you're looking for. Might be faster than searching on the web. Just an idea.

ocguard

Premium Subscriber
You could also see if anyone in the area is running PDW software to monitor the system. In fact, it's a free download. You could set it up yourself.

venture380

Premium Subscriber
I'm not given C as an option. In my pager I have function bit options of A, I, T, -, N, and P. THere are for slots for those that are currently AAAA, which I think just means Alphanumeric page. there's also a second 4 slot spot with 0-9 A-F in each but that's mail drop allocation. Any other suggestions?

If it helps, my pager is an Apollo Pilot AL-A26 (a.k.a. 990)

Also I've tried setting up PDW but to no avail.

Thanks for all the help though, everyone.

Johnsars

I'm not given C as an option. In my pager I have function bit options of A, I, T, -, N, and P. THere are for slots for those that are currently AAAA, which I think just means Alphanumeric page. there's also a second 4 slot spot with 0-9 A-F in each but that's mail drop allocation. Any other suggestions?

If it helps, my pager is an Apollo Pilot AL-A26 (a.k.a. 990)

Also I've tried setting up PDW but to no avail.

Thanks for all the help though, everyone.

The "second 4 slot spot" is the function bits. If you want the "Rescue" calls to beep and not just be a mail drop, make the 3rd number/letter Zero. The rest you can make mail drops or not use at all.

venture380

Premium Subscriber
Ah, I see. Well I basically learned to program the thing by trial and error so I didn't know. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.