Montgomery County DNR Rockville..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmi

Premium Subscriber
What frequencies does MD DNR Montgomery County use? The only thing I've heard has been on "NRP Rockville" 151.3175 CSQ (and rarely DCS 606).

It appears to be a simplex simulcast but im not sure. Does anyone have the input or what system this is simulcast from?

Thanks much

Jay

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
Within the past couple months, I noticed talkgroups for NRP/DNR were added to Montgomery & Prince George County Systems. Not sure if they use it full time or back up. You might want to check those talkgroups out.

hill

Premium Subscriber
Maryland Natural Resources Police (MNRP) are rapidly moving their radio system over the the Maryland First System. I don't think First is completely built out in this region.

Going forward from memory this area is NRP Area 5, so would load all channels listed for this area.

Also remember it's a very small department with only around about 200 officers to cover the State. In the slower times of the year for them the radio traffic can be far and far between.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Within the past couple months, I noticed talkgroups for NRP/DNR were added to Montgomery & Prince George County Systems. Not sure if they use it full time or back up. You might want to check those talkgroups out.
Perhaps their officers have been issued FIRST radios, and can now use the respective county systems until FIRST comes online in the DC metro area.

Status
Not open for further replies.