Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Radio Aliases & RIDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwlipp

Premium Subscriber
I have posted a Wiki entry with a subset of the MCFRS radio aliases and RIDs. The list is not a complete listing of the all the MCFRS radios due to the number of aliases that the Uniden XT series scanners are able to support in a single system; I have listed the ones that interest me.

Montgomery County (MD) MCFRS Radio Aliases - The RadioReference Wiki

Those that have scanners capable of displaying RIDs and aliases may find this list useful.

ocguard

I'm curious, for engines and truck, only the driver and officer portables are listed. Don't all members (including "backstep" personnel) on the unit have a portable?

dwlipp

Premium Subscriber
I'm curious, for engines and truck, only the driver and officer portables are listed. Don't all members (including "backstep" personnel) on the unit have a portable?

They have radios but they don't talk much and there is limited space available to store IDs. I loaded the IDs that are of the most interest to me.

There are some radios listed for those positions, but once again they are the ones that interest me.

There are more than 1500 fire radios in the system which is way more than the Uniden XT scanners can handle in one system.

Status
Not open for further replies.