Montgomery County Gone Dark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnynewtown

Within the last week, in Montgomery County I'm no longer receiving police/fire feeds on scanner? Has something changed? I've also heard nothing on the Broadcastify Feed Player.

runner262

I am having the same problem with Montgomery County. It says there are listeners but I don't get any connection. I hope someone will respond.

Cadel

Premium Subscriber
Montgomery County PD Maryland has been quiet since July 22, 2017. Can it be restored or has something happened?

charlesdotcc

Yes, I took it down after finding the scanners had stopped receiving the system reliably for an unknown reason. Not sure what the problem is .. I'm going to try and look at it soon to see if I can figure out what happened, but don't have any ideas at the moment.

Smiley828

Premium Subscriber
Thank you sir for fixing them and providing these great feeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlesdotcc

Missing control channel in the configuration (or possibly fat-fingered originally?). But I guess they must've changed which CC was active about a week ago.

charlesdotcc

Yeah, I was a little annoyed with myself when I figured it out - the signal bars were jumping around so it looked it was receiving something, otherwise I might have gone down that road sooner, but it fooled me into thinking the signal was still there but weaker. Must've been picking up some other distant system, or I noticed there's some sort of very regular data burst on another listed CC that doesn't sound like any trunking standard I've heard before, and maybe that's what it was hearing? Not sure.

ecarvalho

Well glad it's fixed! I'm working on a new feed here for Loudoun County. Been busy with my music but I love scanners lol
Thanks for fixing this man

Status
Not open for further replies.