Montgomery County - Huber Heights / Butler Township

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinram62

Premium Subscriber
On January 1, 2014, Butler Township and Huber Heights entered into an agreement that Huber Heights will provide public safety dispatching. WIll this result in new Talkgroup IDs? And, if so, when will these updates be available or how can you scan to find the new talk groups? I have a Uniden BCD 996XT.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
This is just a renewal of the agreement, Huber Heights has been dispatching for Butler Township for several years now as well as Riverside. They all use Huber Heights talkgroups, except each have their own local talkgroup. They do not need to add any new talkgroups. You can find the unit numbers and other info on the Montgomery County Wiki page.

Sinram62

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the quick response.

I was concerned because I have not had any active Butler Township transmissions over the last week and I can't figure out why. I hear all the Huber Heights and Riverside transmissions but not Butler Township. Once again, I use a Uniden BCD996XT and also use ARC-XT Pro to import through RadioReference.

Additionally, the tip to look to the Wiki was a nice one. I had not been aware of that and it certainly has some good details. I also took the opportunity to request to join MONIX and look forward to connecting with scanner enthusiasts in the area.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
We have a MONIX North Group Meeting this Saturday at 6:00 PM at the LCNB in Middletown. Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.