Montgomery County Law Enforcement...Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cds911

we haven't been able to listen to Montgomery County Law Enforcement for about a week....does anyone know what's up or when it will resume ?? thanks !!!

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
I here them fine on the TXWARN P25 Walker County site. Getting MCSO 1, 2 , and 3. Haven't heard any encryption at all.
Are you listening to TXWARN site or the Montgomery County system ?

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
If it's the county system that Conroe uses they might not be full time on this system yet. I haven't tried listening to the live feed
Try the TXWARN site closest to you if you are on the Montgomery P25 system

cds911

I here them fine on the TXWARN P25 Walker County site. Getting MCSO 1, 2 , and 3. Haven't heard any encryption at all.
Are you listening to TXWARN site or the Montgomery County system ?
online thing called Broadcastify...

KG1ADP

Moto
Premium Subscriber
If it's the county system that Conroe uses they might not be full time on this system yet. I haven't tried listening to the live feed
Try the TXWARN site closest to you if you are on the Montgomery P25 system
MCSO is on TXWarn.... You will hear MCSO 1 and 2 on MCHD system because it is ISSI for Conroe PD

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
online thing called Broadcastify...

The OP is referring to a live feed on Broadcastify.

Looking at the page for Montgomery County feeds, Montgomery County Law Enforcement is up, not down.
Take a look at the link for that specific feed:

Comments indicate that there is a new feed provider, and there has been some changes what is included. Likely, there was a gap involved in changing the provider.

we haven't been able to listen to Montgomery County Law Enforcement for about a week....does anyone know what's up or when it will resume ?? thanks !!!
To the OP:

Feeds are provided by volunteers, who use their own scanner and internet connection to provide the feed. If you want to make sure you can listen, purchase your own scanner & program it correctly. No one is required to provide a feed. A feed provider can include whatever he or she wants to feed, adhering to the restrictions on types of channels that are not allowed.

Also, see this link from the Broadcastify Listener Support Forum.

iloverf

Premium Subscriber
Any more info on Moco Sherrif's department dispatch channels going encrypted in 2021? I hope it's not true.

tunnelmot

Premium Subscriber
MCSO is on TXWarn.... You will hear MCSO 1 and 2 on MCHD system because it is ISSI for Conroe PD
SO 1 (which is logical) appears to be full time while SO 2 seems to be on demand. I am guessing affiliation activated to reduce system resources on MCHD that no one may be monitoring.

W5NIO

According to the discord group for it, the feed is offline due to technical issues. Odds are it will not come back on as encryption is due in 14 days.

W5NIO

Any more info on Moco Sherrif's department dispatch channels going encrypted in 2021? I hope it's not true.
So the rumors being tossed around the wrecker community are indicating that encryption either will not happen due to logistical issues or it will prove very difficult to roll out and work out mutual aid issues. This is purely speculation, but wreckers seem to know what they are talking about since they have been kept up to date surrounding this.

racing1

So the rumors being tossed around the wrecker community are indicating that encryption either will not happen due to logistical issues or it will prove very difficult to roll out and work out mutual aid issues. This is purely speculation, but wreckers seem to know what they are talking about since they have been kept up to date surrounding this.
I wouldn't be surprised if Montgomery County wreckers go on a "strike" because of the rotation system.

iloverf

Premium Subscriber
Well, it's 1/1 and MOCO dispatch channels are still in the clear. Let's hope it stays that way.

W5NIO

Well, it's 1/1 and MOCO dispatch channels are still in the clear. Let's hope it stays that way.
I hope so too. I am afraid that they are waiting to smoothly transition over to the rotation system and then flip the E switch. There seemed to be a lot of tension today regarding the new system, dispatch seemed very frustrated and annoyed. It was a mess today.

Status
Not open for further replies.