Montgomery County PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

calripson1234

Premium Subscriber
Are police channels in Montgomery County now encrypted ? I don't seem to pick them up on my HomePatrol anymore.

phillydjdan

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; LG-MS870 Build/IMM76L) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/34.0.1847.114 Mobile Safari/537.36)

I think he means to ask if anything has changed recently, and the answer is no. Upper Merion and Pottstown have been encrypted for quite awhile now, but nobody else has recently gone encrypted. Hope this answers your question, calripson1234

calripson1234

Premium Subscriber
Yes thanks. It was Upper Merion I was not hearing, I just located my office to King of Prussia and I haven't tried to listen to Upper Merion in years.

woebbers

lower providence

what region is lower providence being dispatched in....i do not like the way that the database in the 536 looks i would like to re-do them...while on the subject is there a list of what depts are in each region?

NC3U

Sal

kh11

Premium Subscriber
Parts of Springfield Township are also handled by the Glenside Post Office. Springfield and Cheltenham are on the same Talk Group (Region 6), so you'll be covered either way.

Monoxide16

oh ok alrighty thank u for every ones help just don't really know to much about Montgomery co hey can pick up the east system just fine from were I'm at but can't really pick up the west system that good or they just to far? And thanks again I'll listen to Region 6 & 9

Status
Not open for further replies.