montgomery

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic9351301

Banned
hey :
gotz to be down in montgomery for a training sessions going to bring my radio what can i hear down there on their trunked system if anything can you plz send me a up to date list of all the system talkgroups and users plz i remeber at one time i thought they could not be monitored is this correct

any help would be great

puzzleriddle

most of it can not (provoice) but you will be able to hear MPD dispatch, a few MA channels and the SO dispatch,tac & the volunteer Fd's . , They are simulcast so leave in ID search mode to hear most of it:)

Cochran_rick

You can go to RR's database and download your freq's and talk groups. I use Free Scan and it connects to RR directly so I can copy it into my scanner. As for MPD, as Puzzleriddle said, you can load Dispatch 1 and the River District, which will give you most of the normal traffic. The Montgomery Sherriffs Dept can also be scanned along with some fire. There is enough to keep your scanner humming. Just go to the database and select Montgomery County and you will see what you have to work with. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.