Montpelier Fire offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

C1V2S3N4G

Premium Subscriber
Have noticed the Montpelier Fire feed has been offline since early yesterday morning and occasionally hear the 911 dispatcher making calls for other services which they cover (Capital West) ..... does this mean frequencies have changed for their emergency services or perhaps just down for maintenance?

C1V2S3N4G

Premium Subscriber
I can usually hear Capital West dispatches but nothing for E Montpelier, Plainfield, Marshfield, Cabot, Danville, Woodbury, or Walden. Have only recently started hearing Berlin/Barre Town PD, nothing on Montpelier Fire or Ambulance, occasional Middlesex dispatch ..... just seems "out of place". Appreciate the "ear", thanks.

C1V2S3N4G

Premium Subscriber
I should clarify ..... I hear the Capital West calls on my police radio base at home, just heard Montpelier Ambulance toned out for the 1st time in awhile ....... the Montpelier Fire feed on Broadcastify still shows offline ...... I have checked other sites and eDispatches doesn't show any logs of Montpelier Fire or Amb before yesterday ..... just seems like there is something missing, lol

Blackink

I agree with the Montpelier Ambulance. I heard that get toned out a bit ago.
I'll continue to keep listening while I can.
Bedtime is soon....

Blackink

They might indeed be having some problems with their system, Capital West, that is. Waterbury EMS on frequency 155.4000 just tried to sign on by notifying Capital West, but they were not heard.

Blackink

Capital West just toned out: Marshfield, Plainfield, and Cabot Fire.
Back up and running?

Edit: and 5 minutes later, cancelled the tone out.

Blackink

So Capital West just dispatched Barre City to a house on Tremont St. for an unusual odor. Someone on the scanner, I assume it was from Capital West, advised getting a truck from Montpelier and the gentleman talking on Capital West said Montpelier wasn't available.
I know that Montpelier hasn't been dispatched for any fires/emergencies tonight and I haven't heard Montpelier's Fire dept get dispatched for anything, like the OP had mentioned, for quite awhile now (several days).

Makes me wonder what's going on with Montpelier's Fire department. Their ambulance service is still getting dispatched though.

Status
Not open for further replies.