montrose county

Status
Not open for further replies.

hounds343

Premium Subscriber
does anyone know if montrose countys trunked freaks work on the pro-197 , i can load them and nothin ever comes over the scanner but when i put the repeater site number in manuale i can get it to come in but have a bunch of other chanels , and then i cant hear the local cops here , can anyone help me , send me emails plz , hounds343@aol.com

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
does anyone know if montrose countys trunked freaks work on the pro-197 , i can load them and nothin ever comes over the scanner but when i put the repeater site number in manuale i can get it to come in but have a bunch of other chanels , and then i cant hear the local cops here , can anyone help me , send me emails plz , hounds343@aol.com

Yes should work fine, assuming you are only programming the control channels in and also realize some of there TG's like 8078 are Encrypted. .

Also try online here as well; http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=283

Jim<

Last edited:

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
What programming software are you using? If you are in Montrose proper, try entering only the channels for Sunset Mesa and set the system to STAT. If you have all the control channels for the surrounding towers entered into one system and set to ROAM the scanner may be constantly searching for a control channel, thus jumping from site to site where the traffic carried may be different. If that solves the problem, create separate systems for each tower site, then duplicate the talkgroups you want to hear into each system entry.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.