Montville Police on Waterford system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefrischling

Montville Police now have a talkgroup on the Waterford system, TG: 222.

Montville had moved 100% over to CSP Troop E radio, their departmental VHF has been largely dormant, as they are a resident trooper department. Interesting to see them add a dedicated talkgroup on Waterford.

sefrischling

I am not picking up anything. The Waterford radio system assigned a dedicated talkgroup for the Montville Police. The TG is 222. Best I can tell it is not yet in service, but that TG is designated only for use by MPD, not a mutual aid channel, or a patch channel, it is for MPD.

PJH

Database Admin
Database Admin
The TG was moved from the Waterbury category over. This was an error from a user submission with the buildout.

There was information received from an extremely reliable source on what was what, along with some new entries into the database - as well as properly renaming some existing talkgroups.

PJH

Database Admin
Database Admin
I also changed the PL in the database. Is lowband still used?

sefrischling

I also changed the PL in the database. Is lowband still used?
Low Band is only used by FD as a link to Lyme/Old Lyme and a back up. Same with East Lyme on that frequency. PD maintains the VHF ... which I never hear in use, but know they still have ... but the are primarily on CSP Troop E and Troop E Tac. FD has the two VHF channels for Dispatch and Tac

PJH

Database Admin
Database Admin
Actually I guess I didn't make it clear - was looking at 37.04 PD channel

Status
Not open for further replies.