Moose Jaw CP Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radioworld05

Good day,

I would like to monitor Moose Jaw CP rail, but cannot find any VHF attached frequencies for it, I have found the CP rail frequency section in the DB but nothing mentioning Moose Jaw Yard. Can anybody direct me in the right direction to where i can find the frequencies specifically CP Moose Jaw Yard?

omrail

In regards to specific frequencies for the yard I cannot say specifically as I am not from there. There is a number of channels that are used within Yards. There is the frequencies that yard jobs use and then you would have the normal road channels along with RTC and other such channels. the best advice I can give is to just do a running search of the Canadian railway frequency band. Also I would suggest getting a Canadian trackside guide lots of good information including frequencies and such throughout Canada.

hopefully someone more local will be able to assist

Cognomen

Just put all of the AAR frequencies into your radio and hit scan. You should be able to figure out which are the yard comms. Unless the yard is using an NXDN trunk, but then you'd hear the digital noise on some of the channels you're scanning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.