Moose Jaw EMS Abandoning Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

colby4601

Moose Jaw EMS will no longer be dispatching themselves or Gravelbourg, Assiniboia or Ponteix.

ALL dispatching of these EMS Services will be transferred over to Regional Communications in Regina. Regional dispatches Regina EMS and EMS and Fire/Rescue Services roughly south of Leader to Langenburg all the way down to the Canada-U.S.A. border.

Moose Jaw EMS has already begun the transition over to Regional dispatch protocols. All units will now refer to dispatch as "36" (Regional Callsign) and 36 will tone out Moose Jaw units, followed by "10-21" for calls and "10-23" for transfers. The same will go for Gravelbourg, Assiniboia, Ponteix.

I believe the switchover MAY be set for tomorrow.

You can listen in on my feed or the Moose Jaw Police, EMS, Fire and RCMP feed to hear the different changes.

Good luck to Regional, Moose Jaw EMS and Hutch Ambulance Service for a seamless transition.

colby4601

I was about a week or so late, however the switch over from Moose Jaw to Regina has occurred today. Moose Jaw EMS is know being dispatched out of Regional Communications in Regina.

ve5wil

Feed Provider
Thank goodness i didn't get the dispatcher position they advertised last summer. Good jobs are hard to find here in Moose Jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.