more trouble, all channels locked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskie999

I have tried 3 different software downloads none work. now I got this message in my PRO- -164 all channels locked. can't find a thing in the manual. What the hechk am I doing wrong. I've tried Arc 300, post edit, win 97, can't even find where to download from RR on there. Need a new hobby. running XP, cable ports are a- ok.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
The bank(s) you are trying to scan have no frequencies programed in them. Activate the bank(s) with frequencies in them.

muskie999

scan mode shows 0123456789 priwx
++++++++++++++
all channeles
locked out!
manual shows: MoooFM 0.0000
pri dly lo =
bank oo chan 00
whatever that means, nothin works, maybe new unit is shot, i know i am

N8IAA

scan mode shows 0123456789 priwx
++++++++++++++
all channeles
locked out!
manual shows: MoooFM 0.0000
pri dly lo =
bank oo chan 00
whatever that means, nothin works, maybe new unit is shot, i know i am

Mike, what are you plugging the programming cable into? Is it on the side of the scanner where it says PC/IF? Or, are you plugging the cable into the earphone jack next to the antenna? Is the cable blinking a red light when transmitting to the scanner? When you click on the Configure tab, and then on serial port, does the "Enable Readback " box have a check mark in it? And you are not using the extra cable end, just the end with the stereo connector on it? PM me by clicking on my member name and click on send a private message. I will help you get the scanner up and scanning. What frequencies have you programmed in? Are they the conventional frequencies, or the Wisconsin trunked system?
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.