More Westy action

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLizard

Burglary @ 71st and N. Hooker St. - 1 suspect in custody, looking for 2 males. Their car was a Code-6 (stolen) out of Wheat Ridge. Westy setting up perimeter and ADcom is sending in a couple units + a K9.

Not really of any note other than this is taking place within like 200 ft of last night's homicide. Not a very good location to live, indeed.

O/F: Westy-800

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
TheLizard said:
Burglary @ 71st and N. Hooker St. - 1 suspect in custody, looking for 2 males. Their car was a Code-6 (stolen) out of Wheat Ridge. Westy setting up perimeter and ADcom is sending in a couple units + a K9.

Not really of any note other than this is taking place within like 200 ft of last night's homicide. Not a very good location to live, indeed.

O/F: Westy-800

Something about a possible burglary of copper from that junk yard.

Man the rest of Westy is empty of cops currently because they have so many on the perimeter.

Jim<

TheLizard

jimmnn said:
Something about a possible burglary of copper from that junk yard.

Man the rest of Westy is empty of cops currently because they have so many on the perimeter.

Jim<

And the truck they were stealing the copper off of is also stolen. The plot thickens...

TheLizard

1 at gunpoint and now in custody. Possibly 1 left.

U/D: Believe there are only 2 suspects, breaking down perimeter.

Last edited:

funcritter

It's about time I came here in time to catch some action on the scanner. I usually read up long after things have happened.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
funcritter said:
It's about time I came here in time to catch some action on the scanner. I usually read up long after things have happened.

Both suspects in custody and the 2nd one enroute to SAN for minor dog bites to the leg, 1st suspect had a hand cuff key in his pocket also.

Good work WPD.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.