Morehead City Tones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjmdimunno

Hi everyone,
I'm providing a fire department pager programming service for a firefighter residing in Morehead City, NC...she tells me that she does not know the tones for her department which is Station 1, Station2, and Squad 25. I've been trying to get the tones for her since March, and would really like to accomplish this process at some time VERY soon...

If anyone here knows the tones for Morehead City fire station 1, 2, and EMS squad 25, that'd be great...

Subsequently, if anyone has a phone number for county communications in Carteret County, that might work too.

THanks in advance.

Mike DIMunno

basstuba

Premium Subscriber
ANSER-QUIK COMMUNICATIONS try this company in morehead city.

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Negative, I was a firefighter in Carteret County, Coastal Electronics in New Bern does all the radios and pagers for the county. I dont think the Carteret Comm center is just going to give you those freqs. She should be able to get the tones very easily from the department. If you are a member there they are pretty free with that info. Let me check my sheets from Atlantic Beach and see if I have the Morehead City stuff you need.

jjmdimunno

NCSHP311 said:
Negative, I was a firefighter in Carteret County, Coastal Electronics in New Bern does all the radios and pagers for the county. I dont think the Carteret Comm center is just going to give you those freqs. She should be able to get the tones very easily from the department. If you are a member there they are pretty free with that info. Let me check my sheets from Atlantic Beach and see if I have the Morehead City stuff you need.

That'd be great...I was somewhat confused as to why she couldn't simply ask her chief or supervisor what they were also...that's what most people do. But she says for some reason they won't give it to her...which I can't understand...but she seems confused herself...

If you don't know the tones, I suppose I'll just be calling Coastal Electronics...she claims she tried ECI communications in Morehead but they didn't program the pager with the correct tones...

Mike DiMunno

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Ok I looked over my stuff I have ABFD tones if you ever need those, but no Morehead City tones. I would try Coastal Electronics if I were you there number is 252-637-3167 or 1-800-682-4910. I really dont understand them not giving her the tones. Shoot at AB all I had to do was go to the computer pull up the Kenwood program and print off the channel lists which had the tones as our radios acted as pagers! I will keep looking for you. BTW where are you located and what all can you program?? I might be intrested in getting you to do some work if you can.

jjmdimunno

NCSHP311 said:
Ok I looked over my stuff I have ABFD tones if you ever need those, but no Morehead City tones. I would try Coastal Electronics if I were you there number is 252-637-3167 or 1-800-682-4910. I really dont understand them not giving her the tones. Shoot at AB all I had to do was go to the computer pull up the Kenwood program and print off the channel lists which had the tones as our radios acted as pagers! I will keep looking for you. BTW where are you located and what all can you program?? I might be intrested in getting you to do some work if you can.

I'm currently located in the state of Florida (or NJ depending on how you look at it...I'm in the process of moving)...mostly, I do work by mail. I'm currently capable of programming only Minitor III and IV pagers but will soon have V capability through the V programming cradle.

THanks much for your help.

Mike DiMunno

khubbard

NCSHP311 if you need some one to do radio work, I know someone in Clayton, NC who can take care of any thing you need. Programing , repair, or installs

Status
Not open for further replies.