Morgan county police frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffy

I know the Morgan county sheriff dept. uses MARCS but I haven't a clue what the police dept. is using... if they're on low band I never hear them and I've checked a million times.

jeffy

Bucko

I have the McConnellsville police dispatch listed as 453.05000 (it is in the data base also I believe), I can not verify they use it or not but may want to take a listen.

jeffy

McConnelsville police

Bucko.... I've tried for a long time to hear them to no avail. I'm going to go into town one of these days and stopby the police station.

jeff

morgan county police

yes McConnellsville police use 453.050 dont remember the DPL tone but i did send info to the data base.i was in McConnellsville last year trying to find them and this is their frequency.i'm a volunteer with Beverly WaterFord rescue and live in Parma ohio.been a parttime volunteer for 10years now.i go down on vacation on 4th of july&thanksgiving to work the squad.hope this helps you.also the sheriff does still use 155.925 to talk also on marcs.dave

Last edited:

jeffy

McConnelsville

Dave, I knew that the sheriff still uses the analog some.... by the way, I hear Beverly 453.825 some too. I listen to the Morgan sheriff mostly on Friday and Saturday nights as the drunks and dopers are on the road.

morgan county

jeffy,i have been a member of beverly waterford rescue for 10 or more years.yes our frequency is 453.825 pl-192.8.i monitor morgan county on marcs when i'm in town working the squad.i'll be down for the 4th of july to work my week.i'm unit-177 on the radio.dave

jeffy

scanner...

I'll be listening off and on Dave.... sometimes lancaster covers you guys up.

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.