Morris County Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
481.10 is one of two simplex Fire Ground frequencies that the County licensed awhile ago. I don't know what the others are.

SCPD

QRT
I was able to program it in my scanner as a P25 system with the 476.7625 frequency as a control channel.

KDD904

Those are most of the simplex frequencies used by the county agencies and some of the municipal fire/police. Some are analog, some are digital depending on use. 477.7625 is a county used analog simplex channel used mostly by DPW for road job traffic. The one base is for conventional (non-trunked) ops, but rarely used.

SCPD

QRT
Those are most of the simplex frequencies used by the county agencies and some of the municipal fire/police. Some are analog, some are digital depending on use. 477.7625 is a county used analog simplex channel used mostly by DPW for road job traffic. The one base is for conventional (non-trunked) ops, but rarely used.

If it's an analog simplex channel why do I hear a data stream?

KDD904

probably the co-channel business trunked system in Tinton Falls NJ or Warwick NY. Analog PL is 71.9.

RocketNJ

Does your scanner support CC decode? Be interesting to see the system ID. Nothing on the air in Morris COunty on that frequency (base station related).

Status
Not open for further replies.