Morris County Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHU21

I am able to setup Conventional Systems in Morris County, also West Orange EDAC system. But I cant setup the Morris County Site. Any suggestions what I could be doing wrong, I use freescan can anyone send me a file that they have the Morris County already setup on freescan?

THANSK!

DannB

Morris County

I am able to setup Conventional Systems in Morris County, also West Orange EDAC system. But I cant setup the Morris County Site. Any suggestions what I could be doing wrong, I use freescan can anyone send me a file that they have the Morris County already setup on freescan?

THANSK!
morris county trunk system M.I.R.S? did you remember to apply the upper base freq. in the set up . what exactly isnt working I will try to help ya out my scanner is programmed with Morris county so i am familiar with the system..

SHU21

Yes I am trying to setup that sure. Where do put the upper freq in free scan

DannB

Morris County

Yes I am trying to setup that sure. Where do put the upper freq in free scan
Well That I dont Know I have the Butel Software, I dont use the freescan software. If That is all you have left is program the upper base freq. you could program it manually,(directly in the scanner) I dont know what scanner you have ,I have Uniden scanners, and programming some things manually in a pinch isnt the end of the world.(I know the software makes it much easier)If you need the upper base freq. let me know ill give them to ya..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.