Morris county TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotATechGuy

NotAMember
Premium Subscriber
Why are you trying so hard to make the public believe the county isn't building any 700 sites? Which one of your supervisors at the comm center is telling you to lie? You don't advertise your RocketNJ account as being an official advocate for the Morris County Comm Center, so why advocate for it so strongly?

The only reason it's so hard to find the 700 site out of Randolph is because it's at such a low/reduced power when it's online.

Believe what you want. Sheep will be sheep.

RocketNJ

NotATechGuy, some of the admins will vouch for my statements.

There are NO RF sites up on 700 MHZ under the County license at this time and none in the process of being built. It doesn't mean the County isn't planning to go to 700 if the T-Band give back law stays on course. Right now T-Band hasn't been auctioned off so there is no money to give to agencies to help defray cost of the move. The County is NOT going to make a move until something changes either way.

I DO know what I am talking about.

The only 700 stuff at Randolph belongs to PSIC and NJ Transit. Period.

RocketNJ

To further prove my point, why don't you scan for the frequencies licensed to the County and see if you hear anything. Also running DSD+ and Unitrunker does not show the UHF system broadcasting adjacent sites.

NotATechGuy

NotAMember
Premium Subscriber
I'll keep my results from Unitrunker and DSD+ to myself, since you're being so secretive about this topic.

katt02

Katt
Hey there NotATechGuy, well according to the presentations county gave us, they have licensed stuff for 700mhz, but they don’t want to use it. They said the money they receive from the auction if it happens will not cover the 22+million dollar pricetag. They want to hold off and stay on uhf as long as possible because it is going to be a big and expensive transition to 700. There are currently no known active sites in 700 but I would not doubt that they are testing to see how many more sites they would have to build.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I'll keep my results from Unitrunker and DSD+ to myself, since you're being so secretive about this topic.
Post the screenshots from Unitrunker and DSD+ showing a 700 MHz site for the county. If you have irrefutable evidence that such a site exists, then let's see it, otherwise what is the point of calling Rocket out? It's easy to claim that you're right and everyone else is wrong, it's another thing to back it up with some evidence. "Put up, or shut up" as they say.

NotATechGuy

NotAMember
Premium Subscriber
Post the screenshots from Unitrunker and DSD+ showing a 700 MHz site for the county. If you have irrefutable evidence that such a site exists, then let's see it, otherwise what is the point of calling Rocket out?

Did you even read my post directed at RocketNJ? I asked why he being instructed to tell the public that a single site doesn't exist. I don't see why you have to get in the middle of it, my question was to RocketNJ, he answered, I replied. This subject clearly isn't going anywhere, I'm done with it/this place. I'll keep my information for my personal circles and you guys can figure it out on your own. Have fun, good luck.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Did you even read my post directed at RocketNJ? I asked why he being instructed to tell the public that a single site doesn't exist. I don't see why you have to get in the middle of it, my question was to RocketNJ, he answered, I replied. This subject clearly isn't going anywhere, I'm done with it/this place. I'll keep my information for my personal circles and you guys can figure it out on your own. Have fun, good luck.
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Tough talk with nothing to back it up.

NotATechGuy

NotAMember
Premium Subscriber
For a person who holds a position of this website you certainly are very unprofessional. No wonder this website is held in such a low standard and disregard. You are a very unpleasant person. Maybe you should reconsider your attitude.

Oh and you completely missed my point, you have tunnel vision because you're looking to pick a fight.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
For a person who holds a position of this website you certainly are very unprofessional. No wonder this website is held in such a low standard and disregard. You are a very unpleasant person. Maybe you should reconsider your attitude.

Oh and you completely missed my point, you have tunnel vision because you're looking to pick a fight.
You are the one who came into this thread looking for a fight, not me. You made claims and called another member out publicly without providing any evidence that they were in fact not being truthful. Perhaps you ought to reconsider your attitude around here as well, as you are not the most pleasant person either. You don't get a pass on being nasty in this thread while calling me out for the same, simply because you're "just another member" and I have a banner under my name.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator

Ah yes, low standard and disregard. Yet here you are.

I'm with GTR8000 on this one - show us your proof that the site exists. Obfuscation and comments like "I'll keep my results from Unitrunker and DSD+ to myself" really don't help your cause.

It's SUPER easy to shut down an argument with facts... yet, you haven't done it. But you've had every opportunity to get the naysayers to eat crow and apologize. Why even participate around here if this is your modus operandi?

Status
Not open for further replies.