Moswin Dispatch 3 South

Status
Not open for further replies.

436isthe1

Whistler ws1080/Uniden 436hp/GD-77and Cobra 29 ltd
I was able to receive Dispatch 3 south on the FAIR GROVE site. But now it is silent. What others sites are members receiving dispatch 3 south on? Thank you.

436isthe1

154.68 uses 156.7 CTCSS
Im up here in Cedar county I was able to receive MOSWIN dispatch 3 south on Fair Groves site. I dont receive it now for some reason. what other sites dispatches, dispatch 3 south? Or is dispatch 3 south down?

436isthe1

I live in N.W. Arkansas. I use a multi-band scanner base antenna in the attic and can receive MOSWIN from the Cassville tower (full scale) and Roaring River tower (3-4 bars) but the Pineville tower is usually not enough signal to lock (1-2 bars). I would have thought that Pineville would have been a reliable signal for me - not sure why not? I also have some kind of local interference that begins every day when it gets dark causing me to not be able to copy any MOSWIN until very early the next morning (can't figure out what is causing the desense). During that "blackout" time I have to rely on what VHF low band Troop D transmissions there are after dark. With all the new towers lately, VHF low band seems more reduced. I hear much more VHF low band Troop D at night than what I do during the day time now. During the day time, I hear some Troop D transmissions on VHF low band that I don't hear on MOSWIN on Cassville or Roaring River towers. I guess the Dispatchers must control when VHF low band transmissions are made instead of it being an automatic simulcast now. I sure miss the days of VHF low band only operations when there was a Carthage Troop D satellite headquaters on 42.12 MHz and where all Troop Headquaters used to run high power transmitters that you could hear all over the state as far as Kansas City. It seems like there was much more MP air units heard on VHF low band than what you hear now on MOSWIN. I also used to hear Willow Springs and Rolla Troops on VHF low band back in those days.
DO you have any active Missouri Highway Patrol frequences thats not on Moswin Besides the 42.12000 mhz?

Drkatzjr45

Senior Member - Emeritus
Premium Subscriber
I am fairly confident this has probably been asked and answered, so I would like to apologize in advance.

What exactly are the differences between Dispatch 1, dispatch 2 and dispatch 3 South?

436isthe1

I am fairly confident this has probably been asked and answered, so I would like to apologize in advance.

What exactly are the differences between Dispatch 1, dispatch 2 and dispatch 3 South?
1 east , 2 west and 3 south dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.