MotoNet CP+ - KC/St.Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
I decided to use some downtime for a vacation to come visit family in the KC area from Texas, and used some "social distancing" to travel around the region and identify some missing and/or incorrect sites on the MotoNet CP+ system in Eastern Kansas and Western Missouri. I have a friend in Ottawa that reportedly uses it for his business, and so I figured finding the Ottawa site and some other neighboring sites that were not documented would be a fun activity (As of my data, there's 51 or more sites, and I have identified or have updates for most, with actually visiting the coverage of 2/3 of them - all updates will be submitted to the RRDB soon).

The reason I'm starting this thread, I see the system is called "MotoNet CP+" and I can't find any reference to the source of the name other than a thread from 2018 on here. The principal players in this system, Midwest Mobile of St. Joseph, Commenco of Kansas City, and TFMComm of Topeka all refer to it on their websites as "Connect Plus".

Would it not make sense to rename the system in RRDB appropriately (or actually, since "Connect Plus" is a common name on systems, it would likely end up as "Connect Plus 153")? When I first started researching for this a few weeks ago, I actually started building this in Uniden Sentinel from scratch since I couldn't find the system initially in RRDB, but later made the connection.

Let me know your thoughts. I have a lot of notes for this system to add to the Wiki, and don't want to re-duplicate efforts if the system were to be renamed.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
The name came from the owner of Midwest Mobile in an email to me - I knew him way back in the 90s when I rented from him annually for a festival in St Joe. I live in Joplin and hear is occasionally when tropo is helping and do et to KC/St Joe from time to time and record everything!
The MMR owner called it "Connect Plus MotoNet UHF DMR wide area network" and it has been changed in the RR database from the former name Commenco to a shortened name MotoNet CP+ by the database admins. You'd have to engage in a chat with them as to naming/renaming the system.
It DOES need more work - I have a spreadsheet of some 69 freqs in the system with the TGs used and heard per freq. Others have sussed out the sites. The TGs are mostly in the 6100000 range (6100001 is a security co, 6103001 is a park, 6103008 busses, etc with a few in the 2000000 series 2001165 concrete, 2001200 PLatte-Clay REC, etc) Makes me wonder if MoTo assigned the TGs nationwide for roaming etc. Occasionally an out-of-sequence Tg will show up (4271890, 14548084 etc)
There were at least 2 others willing to work on it - see the other thread.
Let me know if you want my big spreadsheet with freqs, TGs and RIDs
w

WB0BAV

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the feedback @wbloss - I have most of the site numbers identified now, and a number of LCN's for the sites I visited, although still incomplete (I was using LCN Finder on my SDS100).

As far as the TGs, it looks like TGs and Radios with a 2000000 series number is assigned by Midwest Mobile (I saw these TGs in St. Joe almost exclusively), while 6000000 series numbers are Commenco assigned (Again, seeing these in Kansas City almost exclusively but a mix of both at other sites). I have captured quite a few talk groups using the Discover feature, but have not played back the audio to identify them, but I do know I heard 3-4 TGs for the Kansas City Zoo, and will be adding those in a subsequent update once I finish identifying what I can.

Once I build the Wiki page (web design is another hobby), I will include a list of Unidentified TGs that you can contribute to, along with my site data notes so anyone willing to fill in the blanks can contribute as well. I now realize I probably should invest in setting up DSD+ so I can gather further information beyond what the SDS100 was able to provide, and will be working on that upon my return to Texas (I have a number of smaller TRBO systems to practice on before my next planned trip to Kansas).

I'll see if anyone else wants to chime in here before I ask the RRDB Admins in the Database forum.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Thanks for the feedback @wbloss - I have most of the site numbers identified now, and a number of LCN's for the sites I visited, although still incomplete (I was using LCN Finder on my SDS100).

As far as the TGs, it looks like TGs and Radios with a 2000000 series number is assigned by Midwest Mobile (I saw these TGs in St. Joe almost exclusively), while 6000000 series numbers are Commenco assigned (Again, seeing these in Kansas City almost exclusively but a mix of both at other sites). I have captured quite a few talk groups using the Discover feature, but have not played back the audio to identify them, but I do know I heard 3-4 TGs for the Kansas City Zoo, and will be adding those in a subsequent update once I finish identifying what I can.

Once I build the Wiki page (web design is another hobby), I will include a list of Unidentified TGs that you can contribute to, along with my site data notes so anyone willing to fill in the blanks can contribute as well. I now realize I probably should invest in setting up DSD+ so I can gather further information beyond what the SDS100 was able to provide, and will be working on that upon my return to Texas (I have a number of smaller TRBO systems to practice on before my next planned trip to Kansas).

I'll see if anyone else wants to chime in here before I ask the RRDB Admins in the Database forum.

Keep in mind that if you prefer to add a wiki page (if one doesn't exist) for the system before any determination is made regarding changing the name, the name can be changed in the wiki later to reflect the new name (and I'd do that for you if you are unsure how to do that -- should it be necessary).

Mike

wbloss

Human
Database Admin

Looking forward to your entries in the wiki!

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
7103001 KC Zoo. Showed up last week. It's an odd one since their others are 6103001 - 6103010.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
My Google Map may or may not be useful to those sleuthing out the system.

1. Green Stars = extremely high confidence
2. Red circles with question mark -- other site locations on the system
3. Blue circles with question mark -- other site locations on system (two Manhattans, two KCI) - but consider each blue pair as one site
4. Blue dots -- just other sites I'm aware of (not necessarily all) for each vendor who is part of the system

It's clear that Commenco and Midwest Mobile Radio are part of the system. Since some site locations on their map do not have associated licenses belonging to them in the vicinity, I looked at other providers in those areas -- thus you see TFMComm and TBS Electronics and Central Communications.

Take it all with a grain of salt.

If anyone sleuths out new site data (for sites not confirmed yet) please share in a way that others may see them as well. I'd like to keep my map and docs up to date. Keep in mind, I'm nowhere near this system and have never monitored it directly. I just scoured forum posts and used some existing RR data and information from various vendor websites to create the map.

In the event that an admin / those of you who listen to the system want the site names to reflect the map names that MW Mobile Radio uses:

1 East St Joseph is their site name
3 Bott is their site name -- in Olathe
4 CH 50 is their site name -- in Kansas City
5 11th & Oak is their site name -- in Kansas City
17 Milan (fairly certain)
20 Mercer (Sun Valley Lake site was removed from license in past two years)
33 Trenton (fairly certain)
36 Barclay is their site name -- Osage City
39 Milville is their site name -- Richmond

I think these site locations are probably correct for these Site IDs

17 Milan (fairly certain)
20 Mercer (Sun Valley Lake site was removed from license in past two years)
33 Trenton (fairly certain)

And a few other things:

The "Atchison" site on their map is likely Rushville. But, I guess they could be using another vendor with a site specifically in Atchison

There is a "KCI" site on their map that is going to be one of the Kansas City area ones closest to the airport

Mike

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
Nice info @mtindor - I'll give you the details to the ones you point out.

TFMComm has a number of sites on the system, including South Topeka, Barclay, Emporia, Junction City and Manhattan. Their Lawrence and Ottawa sites are still active LTR systems and not part of the networked TRBO system (But both are on the same tower as Midwest Mobile, and could be repurposed at a future date when the LTR systems are retired).

TBS Electronics does not appear to be a part of the system, as I didn't find any sites with licenses for them in use.

Central Communications has the Ashland and Cole Camp towers/licenses, but I couldn't even find a functioning website for them, so I'm not sure if they might be in the process of getting swallowed up by one of the others.

• 1 - There is also a West St. Joseph site (site 44), which will be part of my update (I have 6 confirmed LCN's at the West Site, and 6 at East)
  • 3 - Bott is a company that owns radio stations in the KC metro, so the Commenco antennas are co-located on their broadcast tower near K-10 and K-7.
  • 4 - CH 50 is KYFC-TV's tower in East KC (off 63rd and 435 by Swope Park). Commenco was common to co-locating even way back in the days of Pagers (yes, I had a Commenco pager back in the 1990's before cell phones were affordable). The confusion with Birmingham is that there are 2 frequencies that are licensed for both sites, but the Birmingham site had no emissions (no antenna on scanner 1/4 mile from tower, no signal) - in my update I actually am labeling it "Channel 50" since that is likely how it would be called out by radio techs instead of the abbreviation.
  • 17 - I didn't have enough data and didn't make it to this site, so my update will not reflect any changes (I do have the FCC license data for Milan, and that will be on the Wiki once I get it built).
  • 20 - Based on the licenses, I concur, and I am planning on including that in my update.
  • 33 - Again, not enough data, so I won't be changing anything on that site, but there are two towers with the same frequencies on the same license, so this might be a simulcast site.
  • 36 - Barclay is an unincorporated community in Osage County, but the county address still calls it Osage City (I have 3 confirmed LCN's).
  • 39 - Milville is another unincorporated community, I have 3 confirmed LCN's.

The site on the map labeled Atchison is Midwest Mobile's site at Rushville (Site 27) which is just across the river.

The site Labeled KCI is site 13, with 5 confirmed LCN's, is also a Midwest Mobile site. Commenco has a tower a few hundred yards away, but its frequencies don't appear to be a part of the site.

Other sites not yet (or need updating) in RRDB -
  • 6 - Leavenworth
  • 7 - Louisburg
  • 8 - Pleasant Hill
  • 10 - Maryville
  • 11 - Hiawatha
  • 12 - Wood Heights
  • 13 - KCI
  • 16 - Rock Port
  • 18 - Mound City
  • 21 - Odessa
  • 25 - Ottawa
  • 26 - Elmo
  • 27 - Atchison (Rushville)
  • 28 - Hamburg, IA
  • 30 - Manhattan
  • 31 - Junction City
  • 44 - St. Joseph West
  • 45 - Moberly
  • 48 - Ashland
  • 49 - Tipton
  • 50 - Cole Camp
  • 51 - Shawnee Mound (simulcast site at Centerview)

With the exception of Maryville (Site 10 - I only was on the fringe of the sites coverage and couldn't capture more than a site ID before I lost the signal), all of the others have at least a confirmed frequency/color code, and many will have actual Confirmed LCN's. I am finishing formatting the update and will be submitting all of them to the RRDB probably tomorrow night. I am also working on building the Wiki page that will list other potential frequencies, other sites yet to be identified, etc. (Now that I'm back home in Texas, I have a "development" Wiki server that I can create the pages in (slightly more friendly editor than on here), then cut/paste them over to the RadioReference Wiki once they're as complete as I'm going to get them.

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
7103001 KC Zoo. Showed up last week. It's an odd one since their others are 6103001 - 6103010.
I just started listening to the recordings I captured, and it appears the Zoo may be using up to at least 6103015.

6103002 appears to be concessions
6103003 appears to be Trains/Jitneys/Trams
6103005 was called by users as "Channel 5"

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Nice info @mtindor - I'll give you the details to the ones you point out.

TFMComm has a number of sites on the system, including South Topeka, Barclay, Emporia, Junction City and Manhattan. Their Lawrence and Ottawa sites are still active LTR systems and not part of the networked TRBO system (But both are on the same tower as Midwest Mobile, and could be repurposed at a future date when the LTR systems are retired).

TBS Electronics does not appear to be a part of the system, as I didn't find any sites with licenses for them in use.

Central Communications has the Ashland and Cole Camp towers/licenses, but I couldn't even find a functioning website for them, so I'm not sure if they might be in the process of getting swallowed up by one of the others.

• 1 - There is also a West St. Joseph site (site 44), which will be part of my update (I have 6 confirmed LCN's at the West Site, and 6 at East)
  • 3 - Bott is a company that owns radio stations in the KC metro, so the Commenco antennas are co-located on their broadcast tower near K-10 and K-7.
  • 4 - CH 50 is KYFC-TV's tower in East KC (off 63rd and 435 by Swope Park). Commenco was common to co-locating even way back in the days of Pagers (yes, I had a Commenco pager back in the 1990's before cell phones were affordable). The confusion with Birmingham is that there are 2 frequencies that are licensed for both sites, but the Birmingham site had no emissions (no antenna on scanner 1/4 mile from tower, no signal) - in my update I actually am labeling it "Channel 50" since that is likely how it would be called out by radio techs instead of the abbreviation.
  • 17 - I didn't have enough data and didn't make it to this site, so my update will not reflect any changes (I do have the FCC license data for Milan, and that will be on the Wiki once I get it built).
  • 20 - Based on the licenses, I concur, and I am planning on including that in my update.
  • 33 - Again, not enough data, so I won't be changing anything on that site, but there are two towers with the same frequencies on the same license, so this might be a simulcast site.
  • 36 - Barclay is an unincorporated community in Osage County, but the county address still calls it Osage City (I have 3 confirmed LCN's).
  • 39 - Milville is another unincorporated community, I have 3 confirmed LCN's.

The site on the map labeled Atchison is Midwest Mobile's site at Rushville (Site 27) which is just across the river.

The site Labeled KCI is site 13, with 5 confirmed LCN's, is also a Midwest Mobile site. Commenco has a tower a few hundred yards away, but its frequencies don't appear to be a part of the site.

Other sites not yet (or need updating) in RRDB -
  • 6 - Leavenworth
  • 7 - Louisburg
  • 8 - Pleasant Hill
  • 10 - Maryville
  • 11 - Hiawatha
  • 12 - Wood Heights
  • 13 - KCI
  • 16 - Rock Port
  • 18 - Mound City
  • 21 - Odessa
  • 25 - Ottawa
  • 26 - Elmo
  • 27 - Atchison (Rushville)
  • 28 - Hamburg, IA
  • 30 - Manhattan
  • 31 - Junction City
  • 44 - St. Joseph West
  • 45 - Moberly
  • 48 - Ashland
  • 49 - Tipton
  • 50 - Cole Camp
  • 51 - Shawnee Mound (simulcast site at Centerview)

With the exception of Maryville (Site 10 - I only was on the fringe of the sites coverage and couldn't capture more than a site ID before I lost the signal), all of the others have at least a confirmed frequency/color code, and many will have actual Confirmed LCN's. I am finishing formatting the update and will be submitting all of them to the RRDB probably tomorrow night. I am also working on building the Wiki page that will list other potential frequencies, other sites yet to be identified, etc. (Now that I'm back home in Texas, I have a "development" Wiki server that I can create the pages in (slightly more friendly editor than on here), then cut/paste them over to the RadioReference Wiki once they're as complete as I'm going to get them.

Thanks for all of your work. I only get involved in these wide area systems out of my territory because (a) I like mapping them out and (b) I really try to make tools that help others get an idea what to look for as far as gathering further details.

In no particular order:

1. Site 17 - I chose Milan because 24-Martinstown, 20-Mercer and 41-Linneus list it as a neighbor. We have no peer info from Trenton publicly available, but I suspect if somebody has site neighbor info for Trenton it will list Site 17 as a neighor. And those sites would perfectly encapsulate Site 17 within their boundaries

2. Site 33 - I chose Trenton because 15-Chillicothe, 41-Linneus, 43-Jameson, 14-Bethany, 46-Eagleville, 20-Mercer and 17-Milan all list it as a site neighbor, and those sites perfectly encapsulate Site 33 within their boundaries.

And of course, for Site 17/33 they are the only known sites up in that area (per the MWMR map) unaccounted for. Obviously, not really enough to go on as far as it being in the DB, but I think they are both great bets.

I corrected a few things on my map, such as:

KCI site: now reflects confirmed Site 13 based upon information that you state you have, as well as listing it as an MWMR site.

TBS Electronics: I concur that none of their sites are used on the system. I started this process years ago and gathered in all vendors I felt might be relevant.

Central Communications: I had noticed the lack of a website for them as well. But having mapped out so many of these wide area systems, it's pretty common for some smaller shops to not manage to keep a web presence.

Fun stuff.

Mike

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
My data, along with another person's data, was finally posted today. I have also submitted a couple dozen talkgroups tonight (and a couple of other corrections), so that is coming in a few days.

The Wiki pages are now up with all of my research, combined with the data the other person provided (I will let them speak for themselves if they want to chime in on the discussion, as they sent me their data in a private message as well as submitting it).

I'm am stepping away from this system for the moment, so I can shift back to working on systems near my home-base in Texas. I don't plan on being back in the Kansas City area until November/December.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Great work!!! I greatly appreciate your skill and significant effort on this project!
- two things:
- What does the red font color indicate on the freqs in the wiki?
- "West St Joseph" is located on a site known as Devils Backbone - a well known St Joe area, and that's what radio people call the site. Could consider a name change for the site.

Last edited:

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
The red font color means the same as it does in the main RRDB, that that frequency is considered a "control channel" - either primary or backup. That information came from the other source who submitted frequency data, so it is unconfirmed by me.

The name "West St. Joseph" was copied directly from Midwest Mobile/Motorola's map, so that is their name, not mine, just like Bott instead of Olathe (I worked and lived in Johnson County for years before moving to Texas in 2004, and had never heard the name "Bott" until I was working on this project, but knew the area the tower is located), Channel 50, etc.

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
Bott in Olathe might be related to KCCV Christian Bott Network. Probably just a tower site. Good height in those parts.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I have heard these TGs on 452.1250 which show on COmmencos licenses WPPC309 &/or WQCI802
I do not see that freq in the listing or the Wiki

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
Bott in Olathe might be related to KCCV Christian Bott Network. Probably just a tower site. Good height in those parts.

You are correct, that is where the name came from, like "Channel 50" Commenco tends to share sites with broadcast towers for their height, and thus the name represents who the primary broadcaster is on the tower is.

I have heard these TGs on 452.1250 which show on COmmencos licenses WPPC309 &/or WQCI802
I do not see that freq in the listing or the Wiki

I went back to my notes that I built the Wiki from, and that frequency didn't come up in use during my short surveys of the sites around Kansas City. If I did have an frequency that didn't match the other submitted data, you'll see those tacked on the end of the frequency list with an LCN of "00" - you'll also see I added a note to any frequency data what I was able to confim. The frequency not showing in the license data was an error on my part, and I have fixed (Channel 50 site)

I also know that based on the other submitted data, there are licenses missing, and I may circle back later after taking some time away and try and track those licenses down (when a license for a DMR system in Ottawa - Franklin County - is registered as being in Miami county, you get that the FCC data is tough to work with), but its not a priority for me right now (and anyone else is more than welcome to edit the Wiki if they want to take it on)

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
@mwjones when you looked at the repeater map, did you notice that a couple of sites had incorrect frequencies in their site configuration? Off the top of my head I think I saw two different occasions:

For Site 48 (Ashland - Boone Co)
Con+, 153, 48, 9, 461.76750, 466.73750, 0 ; DCC = 3

461.7675 / 466.7375 frequency pair

That's actually a mistype when it was added into the site configuration by an administrator of the system. It would actually be 461.7375 (which indeed is on the FCC site license)

For site 45 (Moberly - Randolph Co)
Con+, 153, 45, 3, 462.23750, 467.23750, 0 ; DCC = 2 CC

462.2375/467.2375 are not licensed to that site

but 463.2375/468.2375 is

But 462.2375/467.2375 is licensed form other MWR site. So I'm not sure if the valid freq that should be listed in the DB is 462.2375 or if it is 463.2375.

Any of us who have access to a Connect Plus repeater map should remember that just because the repeater map lists information, it does not mean that all of the repeaters at any given site are operational. For instance, a site could have 10 freqs assigned to it according to the network repeater map, but only have four repeaters active.

What's up with the Site 2 in the DB being called "Caldwell" The FCC license and the MWR map list the site as Cameron. Caldwell is a county. Just throwin' that out there.

@mwjones You put a lot of work not only into sleuthing the system but documenting things in the wiki. My hats off to you. Very nice job. And a big thank you to the person (who I also shall not name) who provided a pretty recent Network Repeater Map for the system. With the combined information of you two, the system went from "barely monitorable" to fully monitorable on every site !

Mike

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
@mwjones when you looked at the repeater map, did you notice that a couple of sites had incorrect frequencies in their site configuration? Off the top of my head I think I saw two different occasions:

For Site 48 (Ashland - Boone Co)
Con+, 153, 48, 9, 461.76750, 466.73750, 0 ; DCC = 3

461.7675 / 466.7375 frequency pair

That's actually a mistype when it was added into the site configuration by an administrator of the system. It would actually be 461.7375 (which indeed is on the FCC site license)
When I look at what I submitted:
Code:
Site Number 048:

Site Description:        Ashland
Site County Location:    Boone, MO
Site Location:           Hwy M & Calvin Rd, Ashland
Latitude:                N 38.76919
Longitude:               W -92.31433
Range:                   25 Miles

Site FCC Licenses: WQIV758

LCN    Frequency    Color Code
00     464.7625     2
My submission did not contain that frequency (I only submitted data for what I had personally verified). If I look at the other person's submission (that they sent me):
Code:
  Site 153-48 

LCN =  1  TX = 464.76250  RX = 469.76250  DCC =  2  CC
   LCN =  2  TX = 463.96250  RX = 468.96250  DCC =  2  CC
   LCN =  3  TX = 461.91250  RX = 466.91250  DCC =  2
   LCN =  4  TX = 461.52500  RX = 466.52500  DCC =  2
   LCN =  5  TX = 461.76750  RX = 466.73750  DCC =  3
It appears that the error was in their submission (I identified a few other errors, duplicated frequencies, bad TX/RX pairs, etc.)
For site 45 (Moberly - Randolph Co)
Con+, 153, 45, 3, 462.23750, 467.23750, 0 ; DCC = 2 CC

462.2375/467.2375 are not licensed to that site

but 463.2375/468.2375 is

But 462.2375/467.2375 is licensed form other MWR site. So I'm not sure if the valid freq that should be listed in the DB is 462.2375 or if it is 463.2375.
Again, from my submission:
Code:
Site Number 045:

Site Description:        Moberly
Site County Location:    Randolph, MO
Site Location:           1805 N Morley St, Moberly
Latitude:                N 39.44253
Longitude:               W -92.43483
Range:                   25 Miles

Site FCC Licenses: WQYA823

LCN    Frequency    Color Code
00     461.5875     1
And from the other submission:
Code:
Site 153-45 

LCN =  1  TX = 461.58750  RX = 466.58750  DCC =  1  CC
   LCN =  2  TX = 462.23750  RX = 467.23750  DCC =  2  CC
   LCN =  3  TX = 461.88750  RX = 466.88750  DCC =  3
So again, the error was in the other user's submission. In this case, I would suspect the license is correct.
Any of us who have access to a Connect Plus repeater map should remember that just because the repeater map lists information, it does not mean that all of the repeaters at any given site are operational. For instance, a site could have 10 freqs assigned to it according to the network repeater map, but only have four repeaters active.
That is what appears to be the other user's source, and with the errors I spotted (but don't have time to verify and submit fixes). Believe me, I've submitted to many crowdsourced systems over the years, and the typical rule is "don't submit anything you personally didn't verify", and it appears that the submitter just submitted the map without verifying the data. It was for this reason, that while I had identified Site 10, since I had no LCN's or Color Codes identified (I was driving on the fringe of the sites coverage and didn't have a reliable enough signal long enough going up and down the hills), I didn't submit what I had. Since the repeater map turned on Site 10, I have submitted a follow up that adds the site data for it. It is also why my submission

I don't have access to the repeater maps but wish I could get my hands on one for the 2 Connect Plus systems that use the same system ID in Texas (they have the same site numbers at different locations in RRDB and one is split across two regions, so I'm curious if it is truly separate systems, or if it is actually one big system with wrong site data - and I'm not going to spend a week in West/Central Texas to find out, I'll just fix the DFW sites and let someone else deal with the other half).
What's up with the Site 2 in the DB being called "Caldwell" The FCC license and the MWR map list the site as Cameron. Caldwell is a county. Just throwin' that out there.
I submitted to change the County to Caldwell, but not to change the site name from Cameron, so that appears to be an error on the RRDB Admins. I didn't catch the site name error, but have already re-submitted the County correction. Likewise, I caught the coordinates for the KCI site was wrong in my submission, and I have sent in a request to correct it as well.
@mwjones You put a lot of work not only into sleuthing the system but documenting things in the wiki. My hats off to you. Very nice job. And a big thank you to the person (who I also shall not name) who provided a pretty recent Network Repeater Map for the system. With the combined information of you two, the system went from "barely monitorable" to fully monitorable on every site !

Mike
Thank you. This project covered 5 days, and 1,500 miles (not counting the trip from Texas, that adds almost another 1,000 miles and 2 days), so it was my "social distancing" vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.