Motorola Antennas

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerbum

Does anyone know the model number for the Motorola antennas used for starcom by ISP? At the fair I have seen all the same ones on squads. Also wanted to know if it would recive better than a 1/4 wave whip cut to frequency?

mrradio2

Kilo 9 Echo Mike Alpha WQOC 375
Premium Subscriber
Motorola Starcom Antenna

I don't have the link but look on the internet for Air-Com out of Az they have them for sale around $24.00 I have brought 2 of them and work great for listening to the system also I think Antenex or maybe Larson might make them for Motorola but not sure though I hope that helps. Andy

pm1072

I don't have the link but look on the internet for Air-Com out of Az they have them for sale around $24.00 I have brought 2 of them and work great for listening to the system also I think Antenex or maybe Larson might make them for Motorola but not sure though I hope that helps. Andy

Last I knew they were Maxrad collinear 700/800 band antennas with the coil in the center, with the spring towards the bottom. I have one permanently mounted on my SUV (thanks to a friend) and it works great for StarCom21. I'd have to look up the part number, think I kept the bag around here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.