Motorola Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob1857

Trying to program both 785D and Pro-2051 for Motorola Trunking. I got EDACS down pretty good now, first time with motorola so here goes. Checking Scanner Master and RR database, first both have different info. It looks like RR has more up to date info..some seemed to have changed from Type I to type II. The main question is when I get to fleet maps. Both sources show S4,S4, etc. I'm using scant lite to program both, is S4 the size of the block? And I take it they list first as block 1, etc? Am I correct ?
RR has it down as Type B0
MOT D
TT S4
does this mean: BO (block 0) is S4 (size 4) ? If it does what is MOT D mean?

Just for reference I'm starting with NYC EMS.
Help !
Thanks in advance.

bob1857

Can't anybody help on this issue? I would love to hear something. I'm still at a loss.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
If you haven't already try posting this in the New York Forum for better luck.

trunker0205

bob1857 said:
Trying to program both 785D and Pro-2051 for Motorola Trunking. I got EDACS down pretty good now, first time with motorola so here goes. Checking Scanner Master and RR database, first both have different info. It looks like RR has more up to date info..some seemed to have changed from Type I to type II. The main question is when I get to fleet maps. Both sources show S4,S4, etc. I'm using scant lite to program both, is S4 the size of the block? And I take it they list first as block 1, etc? Am I correct ?
RR has it down as Type B0
MOT D
TT S4
does this mean: BO (block 0) is S4 (size 4) ? If it does what is MOT D mean?

Just for reference I'm starting with NYC EMS.
Help !
Thanks in advance.

If it is a type II system there is no need for a fleet map..Can you hear the control channel when you programmed the frequencies.there should of been one channel that has the continuos Wrraaappp sound..

bob1857

Haven't been in range yet to try it...but if I get an understanding of what is written in the book or RR database...how to use that info is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.