Motorola/Vertex portable collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharvey2

Man, I thought I had a lot of HTs! I'll have to say, those Motos/Vertex radios are certainly more orderly than your CCR crowd. I also like the commercial stuff better than the CCR offerings.

gman1971

Man, I thought I had a lot of HTs! I'll have to say, those Motos/Vertex radios are certainly more orderly than your CCR crowd. I also like the commercial stuff better than the CCR offerings.

Radio addiction is real!

G.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
So what do you use this wonderful collection for? (If it was mine, it'd be mostly catching dust... :ROFLMAO: )

gman1971

LOL, the only ones collecting dust now are the CCRs... most of the XPRs are for family members and the SL are used for intercom purposes.

Hopefully these are the last VHF/UHF radios I purchase in a very long while....

gman1971

Thanks. They are all the same model, mostly UHF variant, just a couple of VHF... and this was the once in a blue moon in which they were all together, so figured I'd take a picture of the Motorolian Imperial Fleet... Each family member has one for GMRS, and the SLs are for a floor intercom, those are just service radios... they replaced the Baofeng BF-1801 and the BF-888s.

G.

Status
Not open for further replies.