• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Motorola XTS 3000 MOD3

Status
Not open for further replies.

general22

I have a motorola XTS3000 3 MODEL with display and key pad. here is info. model H09RDH9PW7BN. Flashport code 5490080006002. IM looking to get the latest flash upgrade for this unit. I would like it to be P25 If possable. Even just for recive only would be good. Be awsome for some help. PM me or here is my e-mail. vfr896@hotmail.com thanks Cheers

mancow

Database Admin
What do you mean latest flash? Flashcodes are lists of options. What options/features do you want turned on? Are you referring to 9600 P25 trunking?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
That radio already does P25, and 3600 baud trunking...

Options Installed on this Flashcode

549008-000600-2

Q806/G806 IMBE / APCO-25 Digital Operation
H14/G114 Digital ID Display
H868/W969 Multikey Operation
G170/H43 Remote Monitor and Radio Trace
H46 One-Touch Operation
H38/G51 Smartzone Operation
Q387 Conventional voting scan
Q173/G173 Smartzone OmniLink Operation

general22

I also have a XTS3000 Model 1 as well flashcode 000001-002000-5. anything I can do with this for P25. uhf H09RDC9PW5BN THANKS GUYS AWSOME :)

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
Options Installed on this Flashcode

000001-002000-5

H35/G48 Conventional Operation
Q241 ASTRO Ready (Analog Operation ONLY)

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
You aren't going to find a flash 'upgrade' file floating around the web if that's what you are looking for. Motorola tries to keep a pretty tight lid on feature upgrades for radios like this. Not to mention you need an S-Rib with appropriate software and dongle to load it.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
What are you looking to trunk in the UHF band? Only thing in Ontario I know is GO TRANSIT, and they are 9600 P25... extremly rare to get 9600 on a xts3000.

Your flash is pretty good as it is...

But Id look into a xts2500 UHF or xts5000 UHF (9600 baud).

Status
Not open for further replies.