Motorola XTS 5000 version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwandz29

Is there anyone out there that can help me program my MSHP MOSWIN system for Troop C in St. Francois county? The radio only has the default FPP at the moment.

Jwandz29

If you’re referring to the R20.50.09 it does have this, however I am only able to set the frequencies. I can hear the MOSWIN radio traffic and have the RX on F7E, but I cannot set the bandwidth jumps and talkgroups.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
The real questions is do you have permission to be on this system. If not, don't even think about having a fully programmed radio, use a scanner.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
The real questions is do you have permission to be on this system. If not, don't even think about having a fully programmed radio, use a scanner.

That doesn't apply in this situation. You and I both assumed he was using the NAF method of monitoring. Instead, he's monitoring the channels as conventional.

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
If your 7/800 XTS5000 has FPP its going to be a hackjob as FPP wasnt native to 800 radios.. Looks like you bought one of those Ebay specials that are being jammed with a Depot codeplug and sold to unsuspecting buyers

Jwandz29

This radio is I believe 136/174 which will receive the MOSWIN radio traffic, however I am unable to use the full features of the radio due to not having the programming software. I don’t have a way to program the bandwidth jumps and talkgroups but I can listen to the channel on open to receive all talkgroups.You are correct this radio was purchased on EBay.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Who said anything about 7/800? All of the sites surrounding the OP's county are VHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.