MOTOTRBO AND DSTAR Decode project

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADIOGUY2002

Mototrbo

I wish the best of luck on this project, keep us updated. I'm sure if you coming up with somthing that works well you have one customer here.

mikeps

TRBO Group

This sounds like a wonderful project and we hope it proves fruitful. Our IPSC network is up to 6 repeaters now and as you likely know, management, security and current use and status of the network is hidden from most admins not running the multi-thousand dollar 3rd party software packages. We can't afford it and we tend to rely on RDAC (V2.0 released just yesterday) and analog radios and a custom ALL CALL..

3 of our repeaters are linked to analog systems and pass digital voice traffic very well. Tbut that requires an extra TRBO radio for each analog repeater but it does work well (2 owners use Arcom RC-210's and they work direct port to port with no other interface massaging).

We run "MotoTRBOUSA", a Yahoo group for our user members and the public at: mototrbousa : MotoTRBO USA -- MTUSA

If you can use the test bed of a 6 box IPSC network, please let us know. We would love to actively participate. Your website link taking me to Google groups and I can't get into it for some reason so wanted to drop you a longer note here. -- Mike, WB6WUI, Winthrop, WA

I am working on project to decode DSTAR and MOTOTRBO Digital transmissions ....

K6EH

We Anxiously Await !

Koodos to you for your efforts !

I will be peeking in on your website, time and time again checking your progress.

May The Force Be With You in your quest.

Paul Metzger - K6EH
A Member Of The West Coast Repeater Network
Trustee of the N6DVA Mototrbo Digital / Analog Mixed Mode System
AMATEUR RADIO DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATIONS

r1n10

Enhanced Privacy

Hi All !

I am working on project to decode DSTAR and MOTOTRBO Digital transmissions ....
I need your feedback ! Please visit www.kc2krw.com !

Mototrbo 4.1 and above firmware includes Enhanced Privacy ENCRYPTION.

One trillion possible codes.

Good Luck!

brandon

Database Admin
From this site: http://www.kc2krw.com/kc2krw/Phase_II.html

Project Status - Phase II

February 25, 2010: As of today we are joining Motorola’s approved developer program. We feel we could do a much better job creating applications for commercial and amateur use this way.

This means that from this moment, our MOTOTRBO decoding project is no longer in the public domain. We will not share any technical information proprietary to Motorola without a written approval from Motorola.
I would chalk this up as vaporware. For a real working MotoTRBO decoder see the Digital Speech Decoder: http://forums.radioreference.com/tr...l-speech-decoder-1-2-mbelib-1-1-released.html. Obviously it will not work for encryption, but will successfully decode non-encrypted traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.