MOTOTRBO in Windsor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve3zo

Not sure is this is MOTOTRBO or not. All three of my X96 series scanner will not decode the frequencies and the control channel also changes, seems like on a daily basis.

The freqs are

Anyone ????

Last edited:

mciupa

By the looks if it, you have found a trunked system owned by Thames Communication Limited on 737 Oullette in Windsor.

ve3zo

Yes, I knew the owner of the system and location a few weeks ago, however the frequencies were not active. It is only in the past two weeks that there has been activity.

bosco836

I know Campus Police and UWERT are on a UHF Mototrbo System...although I have no idea what the frequencies are.

JRayfield

There is no control channel on a MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus trunked system. However, there is a 'rest' channel. This 'rest' channel changes after each transmission of a subscriber unit. The 'rest' channel will key up every 'x' number of seconds (for example, every 2 seconds.....this is programmable in system).

There is a control channel for a MOTOTRBO Connect Plus trunked system. However, the control channel never changes. Next year, there will be a firmware upgrade that will allow the control channel to switch between to repeaters, but no more than two.

John Rayfield, Jr. - CETma
Motorola 2-Way Radios - Springfield, MO, Implementing New and Emerging Technology

Not sure is this is MOTOTRBO or not. All three of my X96 series scanner will not decode the frequencies and the control channel also changes, seems like on a daily basis.

The freqs are

Anyone ????

Status
Not open for further replies.