Mount Desert Island Fire+EMS Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockinromac1

Feed Provider
Hello! I have heard from a few firefighters around Mount Desert Island that there is a new frequency for Fire + EMS Departments to use for mutual aid but i haven't been able to find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it or know how I can find it?

ecps92

Have you tried listening to the County Fire channels ?

maybe it was just the addition of another Repeater, or the use of [NIFOG] the avail Nationwide Interops
or even the statewide [MSCommNet] interops
Hello! I have heard from a few firefighters around Mount Desert Island that there is a new frequency for Fire + EMS Departments to use for mutual aid but i haven't been able to find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it or know how I can find it?

rockinromac1

Feed Provider
Have you tried listening to the County Fire channels ?

maybe it was just the addition of another Repeater, or the use of [NIFOG] the avail Nationwide Interops
or even the statewide [MSCommNet] interops
Thanks for your response! I just added those frequencies to my radio and we will see if those are the right frequencies. I was told that the frequency was given to us by the national parks service so I'm not sure if it will be one of those.

ecps92

Then with that info, best to search 162-174 as that is where the NPS is

Thanks for your response! I just added those frequencies to my radio and we will see if those are the right frequencies. I was told that the frequency was given to us by the national parks service so I'm not sure if it will be one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.