mpscs banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

monitorboy

Premium Subscriber
can anybody give me an idea how to organize my banks on my 2096.i'm in saginaw,bay city,midland area.i'm using win96 software.when i enter all the id's or frequencies i think i need it tells me i have to many selected.i'm using the import method.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Organize them based on geographical region, statewide, agencies -- however. You cannot import the entire state list (as you noticed) so just enter ones you'll get locally.

seamusg

monitorboy said:
can anybody give me an idea how to organize my banks on my 2096.i'm in saginaw,bay city,midland area.i'm using win96 software.when i enter all the id's or frequencies i think i need it tells me i have to many selected.i'm using the import method.
Since you're using win96 with import. Start by seeing wich Towers you can receive and then just set them up. As for Talk Groups MPSCS it has over 13000, much larger than your scanner. Just sit down and see which TG you need to have the scanner ID and put them in. With the MPSCS system you have to just deside what you want, it's just too large for any current scanner.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
"As for Talk Groups MPSCS it has over 13000"

Think you threw in an extra 0 there ;> Nonetheless too large for any scanner.

seamusg

rdale said:
"As for Talk Groups MPSCS it has over 13000"

Think you threw in an extra 0 there ;> Nonetheless too large for any scanner.
You're right the number in this database is 1377.

Status
Not open for further replies.