MPSCS Discussion 2012 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluemsp

We all have a TG or 3 that we just can't seem to find in the database.

So I think we should come up with one list like in this thread where you can chime in a post who it is. Then we can take the TG once it's been identifiyed and send it to Thunderbolt so he can add it to the database..

Ok I'll start.

2130 I have no idea who is on this one..

BTW Can this be a sticky? It will save on a bunch of threads.

Im also working on making a list of towers that fall in each seperate MSP District. That was you can just locate the towers easier and enter them.

yooper927

Premium Subscriber
I like that idea, I have three I'm not 100 positive about, I believe there all St. Clair County,. I don't see them listed and don't wish to post unless positive.

2695 Algonac fire? (Heard EMS trying to call them with no luck)

2709 Mussy Twp. Fire?

2723 Kimball Fire?

bigbluemsp

No Problem..

St. Clair County will have 4 more opening up in the next 2 weeks..

Berlin Twp Fire
Kenockee Twp Fire
Marine City FD
Algonac City FD

Also I have Marysville PD/FD TG wrote down some place but I can't find it. Soon as I do I'll pm you with it and send it to be put in the DB

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It's a good idea - but at least post what sort of comms you hear. Just saying "1234 is active" means nothing at all and won't help ID...

bigbluemsp

Comms: IF the missing child is from Port Huron and it happend there then Port Huron PD has to take the report not us.

Ok Sgt thanks.

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
I have seen MSP Sandusky units affiliate with this TG (2130) but, have never heard anything from them to prove it belongs to them. *MAYBE* D34POST??

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
dsw760 said:
A few unknown TG's off the Northville tower.

2797 Seems to have something to do with the Detroit People Mover
2190 I've heard a lot of Federal surveillance here but, I don't know what agency.
1479 Sounds like security in one of the Federal buildings.
1349 Unknown CID traffic. Mentioned "Internet Crimes"
1231 Heard DNR fire here in the past.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
I'm sorry i saved those a week or so ago and they were on so quick i didnt get a chance to really note the kind of traffic. Sorry thats not much help. Havent heard them since.

ddoppke

Tg Id 2332

Anyone know this one? Hearing it on the Ricmond and Romeo tower

gg750

Hi all,

I started hearing Northflight Rescue/Flightcom (EMS based out of Traverse City, MI) on MPSCS TG 1037 today. 1037 is listed in the RR database as "H-EVENT28 - blank (District 9 - Future Use) MSP Techs". Northflight has another TG in the MPSCS, 4235 that they use from time to time. However, they primarily use their VFH system for both ground and air communications. Most of the traffic I heard on the TG today was Flightcom checking the position and status of their helio, which they were also doing with their VHF system. Has anyone else caught any of this traffic today? I know they were saying something about "Sanford park" or something along those lines. If I hear better, I'll post more. I just found it odd that they would be using a blank TG when they already have their own. Any thoughts?

G

Status
Not open for further replies.