MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanwayne

HP-1 Macomb county Mi. problem

Please help I cannot hear any broadcasts from my HP-1 lately except Warren PD I used to pick up all Macomb county did they switch to phase 2?

skip21

Premium Subscriber
Today I copied Wayne PD, TG-22101, tell a patrol vehicle to goto channel 2. I was unable to locate a ch 2 TG using a wildcard scan(I may have missed it). It seems the western wayne group are in the 22xxx TG range. In time maybe we can come up with more confirmed TG's they are using.

Good Luck to y'all and here's hoping there will not be any more snow to shovel this winter.

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Macomb

Have you updated your database lately? Then have you updated your favorites list with the new information?

Search for rebanding and you'll see all the MPSCS frequencies changed over the past month due to rebanding.

Please help I cannot hear any broadcasts from my HP-1 lately except Warren PD I used to pick up all Macomb county did they switch to phase 2?

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
This thread is more finding unknown talkgroups essentially, but scanwayne, see the info at the link, essentially the frequencies went down 15MHz - its a one time only thing.
http://forums.radioreference.com/michigan-radio-discussion-forum/276830-michigan-rebanding-info.html

As suggested you need to update the HP-1 database in your radio.
View a how-to Uniden Home Patrol - Installing Sentinel and upgrading the firmware - YouTube

Also the database is updated every Monday at ~ 10 am. When updating the radio if you see the 'update full database' to the radio be sure to check that box.

john48127

I cannot receive the Western Wayne County departments after the change over. I have entered the Wayne County simulcast frequencies and all the new talk group codes and hear nothing. I have a Radio Shack Pro 96 and it has been easy to program until now. Any help would be appreciated.

john48127

I cannot receive the Western Wayne County departments after the change over. I have put in the simulcast frequencies and the new talk groups an hear nothing. I have a Radio Shack pro96 and it has been easy to program up to this point. Any suggestions would be helpful.

JMSuiter

Premium Subscriber
TGID 2008 The MSP District 2 South channel is listed in the DB as "Law Talk" and not "Law Dispatch." Is there any way we can get this fixed?

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
TGID 2008 The MSP District 2 South channel is listed in the DB as "Law Talk" and not "Law Dispatch." Is there any way we can get this fixed?

Go to the top menu bar where it says Submit Info and put in a request to have it changed.

marcp90

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone else having a problem receiving the Holly Tower? I'm down in the Brighton area and usually get a very decent signal (4 Bars on a PSR500 in most areas of my house). I ran Pro96Com on the Howell Tower and it's saying that Holly is "Connected, Current" and using a control frequency of 853.425. However I hear nothing on that frequency. Also when I was getting a signal there were a few voice channels that would come in so weak that the scanner could not decode them even though it was receiving the control channel and most of the other channels were 4 bars or better.

skip21

Premium Subscriber
I've located several new Western Wayne Group Talkgroups. The information is as accurate as I have been able to determine at this time.

TG 22111 Westland PD Detectives

TG 22118 Westland PD Channel 3 (NOTE: Other Western Wayne Group PDs might share this TG.)

TG 22123 Westland PD Channel 2 possibly Wayne (This might be a shared TG with other Western Wayne Group PDs)

TG 22102 Wayne PD only heard here.(unknown channel designator...heard some dispatches from here and other chit chat)

Toodles.........

Skip21

a29zuk

Is anyone else having a problem receiving the Holly Tower? I'm down in the Brighton area and usually get a very decent signal (4 Bars on a PSR500 in most areas of my house). I ran Pro96Com on the Howell Tower and it's saying that Holly is "Connected, Current" and using a control frequency of 853.425. However I hear nothing on that frequency. Also when I was getting a signal there were a few voice channels that would come in so weak that the scanner could not decode them even though it was receiving the control channel and most of the other channels were 4 bars or better.

Yes,,,I was not receiveing a signal this morning either..... was going to check the other frequencies when I get home from work. I only have the two control frequencies programmed in my scanner.

kd8ati

Feed Provider
TG 22102 Wayne PD only heard here.(unknown channel designator...heard some dispatches from here and other chit chat)
Skip21

What do you mean Wayne PD Only heard there? I thought Wayne PD and Inkster PD shared a talkgroup? Has that changed?

skip21

Premium Subscriber
What do you mean Wayne PD Only heard there? I thought Wayne PD and Inkster PD shared a talkgroup? Has that changed?

Correct Wayne and Inkster are on a shared TG BUT this appears to be a TG for Wayne PD only. Like a second channel for their own usage. I've only heard Wayne PD here and not on a regular basis. I don't know the channel designation if it has one but I suspect its their CHANNEL 2. (see my post above dated 02-14-2014, 12:03 AM). More monitoring might reveal it.

Skip21

Last edited:

skip21

Premium Subscriber
UPDATE:

A user has told me he heard Inkster PD on the 22102 TG. I just heard them too, for the first time on this TG. It seems to be quite active at this time, more so than 22101. I no longer think this is Wayne Channel 2 because I just heard them go to Channel 2 and located them on TG 22123. I've heard Westland PD Channel 2 on this TG too. I'm wondering if GC and Inkster use this channel 2 as well.

Skip21

Last edited:

kirkman123

Premium Subscriber
Upper Peninsula TG

I just heard 7052 TG for the first time. Officer was directing traffic at an accident scene. From the context, it had to be either Marquette City PD or the Marquette County Sheriff's Office.......anyone else hear this TG?

Status
Not open for further replies.