MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

szron

Premium Subscriber
You guys are making me open my pro96com and find my PC/IF cable in the mess that is my office.

Nothing has changed actually.

2008 is still D2SOUTH as always (I don't see why they would want to reprogram it anyway)
22209 seems to be patched to D2SOUTH as hazard78 said.
2161 remains D2POSTS

I'd suggest leaving it as it was and mark 22209 and 22208 as Patch TGs for DPD.

All this is off the Wayne Simul site.

Now for the Detroit Simul site.

2010 old D2WEST (marked as spare in my notes) is now patched to 22145 MSP BELLE ISLE

//For some reason tho my Pro-106 will not receive audio on 2008 when its patched. It clearly reads something from the radio since with pro96com, paused on 2008 it will drop the CC when somebody keys up 2008 but it will not receive audio. I never had that problem before.

Last edited:

m297

You guys are making me open my pro96com and find my PC/IF cable in the mess that is my office.

Nothing has changed actually.

2008 is still D2SOUTH as always (I don't see why they would want to reprogram it anyway)
22209 seems to be patched to D2SOUTH as hazard78 said.
2161 remains D2POSTS

I'd suggest leaving it as it was and mark 22209 and 22208 as Patch TGs for DPD.

All this is off the Wayne Simul site.

Now for the Detroit Simul site.

2010 old D2WEST (marked as spare in my notes) is now patched to 22145 MSP BELLE ISLE

//For some reason tho my Pro-106 will not receive audio on 2008 when its patched. It clearly reads something from the radio since with pro96com, paused on 2008 it will drop the CC when somebody keys up 2008 but it will not receive audio. I never had that problem before.

*****your not receiving anything on 2008 because of the order it was patched*****

REGD2BI is also patched to 22210, and for the summer detail it was patched a third time to MSP2

szron

Premium Subscriber
*****your not receiving anything on 2008 because of the order it was patched*****

Never had that problem with WWFA 1 being patched to Tone out TGs. Could listen on any one of them.

Like I said, the scanner stops when 2008 is keyed up. But that's it.

scsscanner

Premium Subscriber
Counties Macomb & Roscommon MI Sarasota County
Have been monitoring both D2SOUTH TGs on the Macomb County Sinulcast system with each TG on a radio of its own without any problems, both radios had the same transmissions.

I am not 100% convinced these new TGs are for DPDs use as they would have to add it to all of their radios. I would lean more towards the idea that any Police agency in wayne county could patch these new TGs to their system on a as needed basis. Think of it as a bridge between MSP dispatch and their dispatches.

Dennis

m297

I'm 100% certain that it's a connection for DPD. The connection between all dispatch centers on the MPSCS is know as "INTRADISTRICT", this is not related.

Last edited:

m297

Close, it's INTERDISTRICT and its a backbone TG only. It doesn't go over the air.

Your close, however it is actually a good ID in the system but consoles don't cause an affiliation.

Last edited:

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Last edited:

hockeyref2

In November there was a multiple murder/hostage event in Kalkaska county. I first heard Traffic on TG 5234 on the Grayling tower with the State Police related to the murders. After awhile they said that they got a channel and transferred to an event channel that was already listed in the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.