MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneseeCoMI

I see we lost Patriot EMS in Genesee County since they recently encrypted all routine TGs.

Anyone who might be in the know, is this going to spread to other EMS TGs in the county, and what prompted this?

It's called Patriot Ambulance Service, and I hope nobody else switches, even though the private (low priority/no priority) calls are usually pretty boring anyway.

Last edited:

RayAir

It's called Patriot Ambulance Service, and I hope nobody else switches, even though the private (low priority/no priority) calls are usually pretty boring anyway.

Not too worried about their exact name. I'm more worried about additional TG's going encrypted.

I just heard a couple more in your area are considering encrypting their TGs also.

GeneseeCoMI

Not too worried about their exact name. I'm more worried about additional TG's going encrypted.

I just heard a couple more in your area are considering encrypting their TGs also.

No offense but I don't trust hearsay.

The good (high priority) stuff is on 25EMS1 and 25EMS2 anyway.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Clear the dust off here, been a little while hehe

Off Bay the county tower, TG 22403 with Id's of 909's
They were mentioning where they were etc. All mentioned were bay county roads.

-- Road commission

Last edited:

GeneseeCoMI

Clear the dust off here, been a little while hehe

Off Bay the county tower, TG 22403 with Id's of 909's
They were mentioning where they were etc. All mentioned were bay county roads.

-- Road commission

Great but why was 22409 deleted from the DB? Bay County Road Commission could have several TG's. Saginaw County Road Commission sure as heck does...

Edit: Now 12657 was re-added and re-deleted I see. Make up your mind!

Last edited:

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 1275-Gladwin County Central Dispatch (RID 9263001) and a Gladwin EMS unit heard on the Phelps tower.
I first noted this talkgroup 2 years ago, and this the first activity I've noted on there since then.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 3563, currently listed in the database as Mecosta County MCA, is now being used by Spectrum Health-Big Rapids for EMS-hospital communications replacing their UHF MED channel.
They are the last hospital in this area to switch over to MPSCS.

hightime

TG 7110
Looking for someone in the Iron County area to verify that tg 7110 is ambulance to hospital and to which hospital. Iron River or Crystal Fall Community or both. Thanks

GeneseeCoMI

Heard unit 15-xx mentioned on TG 12095 on Lapeer Co simulcast. I couldn't make out much else but per a Facebook group there's a vehicle fire in a field in Burlington Twp (whose FD is 15-xx) with assistance from North Branch FD and police also responding, but they're all having trouble getting back there. My data cable died so no RID's from Pro96Com.

Edit: Just heard unit xx-41 mentioned too. Not sure which department.

Last edited:

twintip720

Premium Subscriber
5337 is all talk about the Q-Line in Downtown Detroit. Been hearing it for over a month.

GeneseeCoMI

I know this isn't very useful, but I've been hearing traffic on TG 12096 on the Lapeer County system for the last hour. Heard them mention "south side" between broken transmissions. I still haven't bought a new data cable so I can't use Pro96Com and therefore I don't have any RID's.

hightime

TG 7052 with a Marquette county radio ID
Yesterday (5/8/17) late afternoon, early evening I heard this talk group. They were talking about refilling tanks, moving hoses, and something about rehab. Anyone know what agency this is? I checked the news agencies but come up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Talkgroups 22577 - 22650, all with numerous RIDs from across the state. All transmissions have been encrypted.

73's

Ron

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 13077-USFWS units heard doing water sampling over the past couple days, with "Zebra" xx callsigns and Mason County RIDs used. Heard on the Mt. Pleasant tower.

hockeyref2

I have been seeing activity on 1827 off the Grayling tower lately. Sounds like Camp Grayling, and it sounded like a "Tac" channel. Discussions about going to CP, Checkpoint 5, building 3. Crawford County Radio ID's (420x3xxx)

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 11777-Logged a conversation between "Park 14", "Park 7", and "Park 10" with Midland RIDs. Logged on the Mt. Pleasant tower with HP2E Discovery mode.

Locations mentioned include Coleman and Verity Shores, so this could probably be Midland County Parks.

Last edited:

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 13327-Brief "Test, test" transmissions logged with Isabella RIDs 9373392 & 9373394. Logged on the Mt. Pleasant tower with HP2E Diccovery mode.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
I have been seeing activity on 1827 off the Grayling tower lately. Sounds like Camp Grayling, and it sounded like a "Tac" channel. Discussions about going to CP, Checkpoint 5, building 3. Crawford County Radio ID's (420x3xxx)

No question it is national guard. Talk of cp, confirming with Talon tac, checkpoint 3, problem with a Humvee at mm 144, etc. All are 420 radio ID's off bay county tower.

≠=========≠==

Also off bay county tower, radio ID's of 276, TG 22717 which shows as Tuscola, "pager test"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.