MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayAir

I just looked in Notepad and TG 22926 had a Lapeer County radio ID (9443230) tied to it.
I assumed it was just a new Genesee TG since they're going dark today, but looks like Lapeer is slowly moving that way too.

Didn't pay much attention to it when I heard it come over the scanner yesterday, but it doesn't look good.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 11851-Arenac County RID 9063030 doing a radio check on "Fire Admin".
Heard on the Mt. Pleasant tower.

BSchaner

Premium Subscriber
I’m hearing TG 13985 on the Ottawa county simulcast. I hear calls for a 904 to take a lockout and an AGP. Today I heard a status check for 9306. At first I thought this could be gvsu Grand Rapids security but now I’m not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RayAir

Lapeer County Simulcast

TG 12095
RIDs: 9443340, 9444272
Notes- Checking storm damage? Merill Road
"Let central know we might have a gas leak there."

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 13986-Mecosta County Posse 5 (RID 9543272) and Posse 3 (RID 9543274) doing radio checks.
Heard using HP-2E Discovery mode on the Big Rapids tower.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 11197-Unit Adam-3 talking to Jackson County Central with LEIN traffic.
Heard on the Jackson County Simulcast.

whelanjacoba

Trying to figure out how to listen to talk groups in other counties on my whistler 1040 scanner. Do i simply program the talk group that i want to listen to into the scanner and then program the closest tower's frequencies? Im not having any luck.

hightime

Trying to figure out how to listen to talk groups in other counties on my whistler 1040 scanner. Do i simply program the talk group that i want to listen to into the scanner and then program the closest tower's frequencies? Im not having any luck.
In Whistler scanners, if you program more than one site in a scanlist, it will stop and stay on the first site that falls in the threshold limits. My work around. I wanted 7 sites scanned. I downloaded MPSCS 7 times into 7 different scanlists. Locked out or deleted all other sites except for the one I wanted on each scanlist. I chose to lockout all talkgroups on each scanlist that I did not want to hear, so I could use the wildcard talkgroup to alert on new talkgroups. You can delete the unwanted talkgroups but using the wildcard will alert to all tralkgroups that are not programed into the scanlist. Good luck

mikey60

On the WS1040, you can enter the control channels for all sites in your area, and then set the mode to use STAT. Then turn on the option to check all control channels. This will check all sites that are in range and programmed. As far as hearing other counties, it really depends on if a radio using one of those talkgroups is registered (affiliated) with one of those sites you have programmed. If there aren't any radios affiliated you won't hear any of them.

whelanjacoba

Just heard 11168 come in for the first time. Sounds encrypted. I can't find that as a valid talk group in the list. Anyone know who is using it?

hockeyref2

1300 Roscommon, Otsego, Gladwin State RID's... DNR unit's.. tagging geese on a lake... possibly Houghton Lake. Off the grayling tower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.