MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdyoutsey

Premium Subscriber
Listening on Lenawee Simulcast. TG 22369 was just added to the database as Addison EMS Paging. This does not seem correct. I've only started hearing this TG in the past couple days, and based on what I'm seeing this morning in DSD+ it seems that this TG and Fire Dispatch are patched together. The weird thing is that I haven't seen a patch in the control channel event log.

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
Listening on Lenawee Simulcast. TG 22369 was just added to the database as Addison EMS Paging. This does not seem correct. I've only started hearing this TG in the past couple days, and based on what I'm seeing this morning in DSD+ it seems that this TG and Fire Dispatch are patched together. The weird thing is that I haven't seen a patch in the control channel event log.

I noticed the same yesterday. I thought maybe it was for EMS paging, but I heard Cambridge get a fire run, so that's out. I only noticed several LCA radios affiliated with the TG, no Lenawee fire radios. Haven't heard it yet today, at least not on Washtenaw Simulcast.

BSchaner

Premium Subscriber
Hearing some military/national guard talking on 1828 and 1833 this morning, sounds like training with hourly number checks. This is off the Ottawa County Simulcast

stranger46

you're on guard
Premium Subscriber
Visiting St. Joseph County after some time living elsewhere...

Law enforcement appears to be entirely on the MPSCS now, with Central Dispatch simulcasting on both the old analog frequency and 75P911 (TG 3237).

Fire/EMS is mixed analog/MPSCS, with the old analog frequency patched to 75F911 (TG 3680).

I'm getting this all from the Centreville site, which is showing SID 0796h-0349 and a control channel of 852.7000, using a BCD396XT.

RayAir

Macomb County Simulcast
TG 12278
Talking about an animal impound and said that it's test came back negative. Asked for an A number and a B number, whatever that means.
Same RIDs as 12277 50MCAC, 12278 is animal control also.

stranger46

you're on guard
Premium Subscriber
TG 3667, Centreville site. Colon PD unit asking another Colon PD unit if he needed help with a parade. St. Joseph Co Central Dispatch also made a remark. Colon PD called the channel “Tac.”

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Visiting St. Joseph County after some time living elsewhere...

Law enforcement appears to be entirely on the MPSCS now, with Central Dispatch simulcasting on both the old analog frequency and 75P911 (TG 3237).

Fire/EMS is mixed analog/MPSCS, with the old analog frequency patched to 75F911 (TG 3680).

I'm getting this all from the Centreville site, which is showing SID 0796h-0349 and a control channel of 852.7000, using a BCD396XT.

I'll be going through there soon, already had all the site frequencies programmed but see now a primary and alternate control channels have been updated. Site NAC is 796 per your findings? It wasn't added yet is whey I ask.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 13665-Colfax Twp. Fire (Mecosta Co.) proprietary. Colfax C1 was attempting to call Colfax 11. Heard on the Sunrise Lake tower.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Cut & Past from RR's database for those of you that might not know they're there.

Michigan National Guard Talk Groups on MPSCS

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
This thread is for finding unidentified talkgroups not for programming fyi.
That said look at

Also I sent you a PM message.

stranger46

you're on guard
Premium Subscriber
I'll be going through there soon, already had all the site frequencies programmed but see now a primary and alternate control channels have been updated. Site NAC is 796 per your findings? It wasn't added yet is whey I ask.

Unfortunately I forgot to pay attention to the NAC, and I'm no longer in the area...

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 3656-Greenville Fire proprietary. Units were checking for downed power lines in and near Downtown Greenville.
Heard on the Stanton tower.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 1955-Unit 7-41 attempted to call Gratiot County Central, with no response heard.
Heard on the Mt. Pleasant tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.