MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
1301 is definitely a farmer as they cave combines, tractors and wagons with corn in them. I'm not sure where yet i think Macomb County somewhere near 24 mile.

Hearing this talkgroup active sporadically on the St Clair site today. The only radio that DSDPlus is showing affiliated to the group is 2740068.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 13693-Harrison Fire unit 301(RID 9183072) informing law enforcement that they would be clearing the scene.
Logged with HP-2E Discovery mode on the Mt. Pleasant tower.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 1948-Breckenridge Fire units on a fire scene, with talk of bringing in fire units from Jerome Twp., Saginaw Twp., and Mt. Pleasant.
Possibly Breckenridge Fire proprietary?
Heard on the Mt. Pleasant tower.

n8rdz

Blackhawks
Premium Subscriber
TG 1948-Breckenridge Fire units on a fire scene, with talk of bringing in fire units from Jerome Twp., Saginaw Twp., and Mt. Pleasant.
Possibly Breckenridge Fire proprietary?
Right! This sounds like Breckenridge Fire admin or ops. They are TRAINING ONLY, not a real incident!!! I've been listening since they started.

hockeyref2

Hearing a little bit of traffic on 1824. Grayling site, crawford and calhoun radio ID's. Something to do with the national guard.

nvanw27

River Central, TVC
I remember hearing a tiny bit of something related to Station 10 (Crawford) last night on VHF Fire Dispatch, Station 10 is Camp Grayling FD. Might be what you were hearing, as I recall there was some training going on.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 1821-TIGER KING and Team 4 discussing the testing site on Mackinac Island.

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
TG-22950 I've heard Survival Flight tone testing on this talkgroup a number of times. Unsure what the TG will be used for. Unfortunately I did hear some encryption also.

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
TG-11849 I was hearing Jackson County Metro One calls going out on this TG. Today I heard Lenawee County paging their hazmat team on this TG. Unsure if thats an accident or if the TG was just temporary for Metro One calls?

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
TG-11849 I was hearing Jackson County Metro One calls going out on this TG. Today I heard Lenawee County paging their hazmat team on this TG. Unsure if thats an accident or if the TG was just temporary for Metro One calls?

Update: After playing back the audio and speaking with someone else, I learned it was Jackson County paging their hazmat team to Lenawee. Combination of a bad RID in the scanner and me just not listening close enough. Guessing this is Jackson County Hazmat Paging? Metro One was using this TG for paging COVID runs, but that may no longer be the case.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Update: After playing back the audio and speaking with someone else, I learned it was Jackson County paging their hazmat team to Lenawee. Combination of a bad RID in the scanner and me just not listening close enough. Guessing this is Jackson County Hazmat Paging? Metro One was using this TG for paging COVID runs, but that may no longer be the case.
Stupid question: What is Metro One?

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 4400-A unit was talking to base about being out on a power line.
I heard this traffic on the Bear Lake tower, thanks to a band opening this morning, so I'm guessing this is possibly Cherryland Electric.

jdyoutsey

Premium Subscriber
Lately I've been hearing JCA and Lenawee Central dispatching Somerset EMS into their areas on Bioterrorism 5, TG 257.

hockeyref2

Hearing 4759 off the Grayling site. EMS Paging for "Kalkaska EMS Station 1"
Not sure what station 1 is however.

Edit: I wonder if its Frederic Township EMS from Crawford county? They now talk about keeping a rig on the county line all the time.

Last edited:

hockeyref2

5491 is called 60E911 / Montmorency EMS dispatch.

The radio ID's I see using it are all roscommon twp, roscommon county and someone called it "RO Com" I assume roscommon twp common?

Pretty much everything I hear sounds like Fire training.

nvanw27

River Central, TVC
Hearing 4759 off the Grayling site. EMS Paging for "Kalkaska EMS Station 1"
Not sure what station 1 is however.
[/QUOTE]

EMS Station 1 is the ambulance barn near the hospital. They have a few ALS Units and a Dodge Durango Flex Car. Frederic EMS Can also be paged by Kalkaska County, and I do recall hearing them talking about a county line rig earlier. There was an OD that nobody was quick to respond to earlier in the day, so I wonder if they’re asking a Frederic unit to be in the area as a precaution now.

hockeyref2

EMS Station 1 is the ambulance barn near the hospital. They have a few ALS Units and a Dodge Durango Flex Car. Frederic EMS Can also be paged by Kalkaska County, and I do recall hearing them talking about a county line rig earlier. There was an OD that nobody was quick to respond to earlier in the day, so I wonder if they’re asking a Frederic unit to be in the area as a precaution now.

Thanks!
Frederic Twp has (or had) a reputation for jumping onto any EMS run they could, per a former Grayling firefighter I work with. In the early days of COVID, they were doing a lot of transfers from Gaylord to Grayling and called themselves the 'covid express' once. They also take about any transfer that MMR can't do.

I think they provide EMS coverage (or ALS) for a lot of the northern townships in Crawford county and South Branch twp.
I have heard them talk about being stationed on the county line for awhile and getting calls into Kalkaska. Perhaps Blue Lake and Bear Lake township???

nvanw27

River Central, TVC
Most of their calls are right in that area. They also assist calls in the Cold Springs/Excelsior area. I know someone who works at MMR, and they aren't big fans of Frederic EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.